Official Community Forums Home

Head Candy

trista

• Members

Head Candy - Oral Sex Helper

Just wondering if anyone else has tried these? it says that Your oral adventure is now easier, tastier and more fun. well I don't know about it making oral sex easier but I put these in my mouth and my husband and I could not quit laughing.I looked so funny with these in my mouth. I did try to do oral on him but he kept laughing and that made me laugh more. Well the fun part was right!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3102

• Members

Hi Trista, I have never tried them but I think I want to review them now!!! Glad to hear the fun part was right. So what type of flavor were they? Did the taste okay? Just wondering thanks!!

• Members
Hi Trista, I have never tried them but I think I want to review them now!!! Glad to hear the fun part was right. So what type of flavor were they? Did the taste okay? Just wondering thanks!!

Hi Katprr,

They had a fruity taste and yes, they tasted ok. kind of like gummy candy only a little harder.

Just thinking about it makes me laugh :D

Laughing (with, not at) together, and having fun is the easiest way to relax and have mind-blowing orgasms!!! Glad you had fun!!

• 11 months later...
  • Members

headcandymain.jpgHead Candy

We found Head Candy an interesting fun twist to spice up oral sex. The gummy mouth piece was actually rather hard, so it was difficult to get your teeth into it, and stuck between them once it was in place. It was a narrower shape than my mouth, so took a little warming and stretching to get it in place. When biting down to anchor the two halves firmly onto my teeth, the bottom piece went too deep and I ended up biting through it. The top piece got on there ok, and during the blow job when I dragged my gummy coated teeth across his penis it added what he considered a strange different feeling. All in all it kept its shape relatively well once in place and it did not dissolve during the BJ, but it was rather awkward and I sounded like a boxer when I tried to talk to him. The second pair of mouth candy has a V-shaped wedge in it, presumably to cup the clit or nipple for her pleasure. To be honest, I didn’t notice anything special. It was a bit sticky but added a smooth, odd sensation in addition to his tongue. For an adventure in silliness, this may be a fun investment. But overall I didn’t find that it added much to the experience. It had a nice cherry taste and was good for a laugh.

:lol:

They look like those big wax lips we could get as kids! LOL