Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Anyone have  experience using candle wax? Can you tell me how it works and is it worth buying? 

• Members

It is great. As long as it is not truly the candle you would have on your mantle. Get candles that are specifically meant for playing. It is awesome. Dripping it on your cock, pussy, nipples. Amazing! My wife and I love it

• Like 2

• Members
21 minutes ago, Rio said:

It is great. As long as it is not truly the candle you would have on your mantle. Get candles that are specifically meant for playing. It is awesome. Dripping it on your cock, pussy, nipples. Amazing! My wife and I love it

Oh wow, Rio!! I need to get this!! Thanks for your info.

• Members

It's a lot of fun. Sometimes a hot drip will go to a sensitive spot but it's a blast. My friend gets waxed down below and her favorite part is the hot wax being smeared on her asshole before getting pulled off. She starts to get wet thinking about it and then gets really wet when it gets done to her. Thankfully, the woman giving her the waxing has seen it before and understands. So...when we play...guess what we do sometimes????  She likes it on her navel too for some reason.  I like a long line of it dripped along the top of my shaft. 

• Members
4 hours ago, tiptaste said:

It's a lot of fun. Sometimes a hot drip will go to a sensitive spot but it's a blast. My friend gets waxed down below and her favorite part is the hot wax being smeared on her asshole before getting pulled off. She starts to get wet thinking about it and then gets really wet when it gets done to her. Thankfully, the woman giving her the waxing has seen it before and understands. So...when we play...guess what we do sometimes????  She likes it on her navel too for some reason.  I like a long line of it dripped along the top of my shaft. 

Mmmmm!!!! That sounds 🥵 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I like anywhere the whole pleasure pain thing

• Like 1