Official Community Forums Home

For the Ladies

• Members

When you first notice a man what draws your attention to him in particular ? His eyes, the features of his face, his physique, his height, clean shaved or facial hair, his overall appearance, his hands, the bulge in his pants. Please tell us

What keeps your interest in him? His humor, his conversation, his mannerisms, his attitude towards women and you in particular, how he treats you, his intelligence, his confidence, his overall demeanor, his wallet, the bulge in his pants.

Thank You for your time and effort answering these questions, be honest in sharing what's important to you. If there is anything you wish to add, please do so.

• Members

When I first notice a man I look at his face. I do like a man with a nicely trimmed beard but he doesn’t have to have one. I then look at his crotch. i also like sexy eyes. I also like a good sense of humor. As long as he treats me nice and there’s an attraction then Let’s fuck. Mmmmm mmmm😈

• Like 2

• Members

Thank you Brendan.😈

• Members
On 1/27/2024 at 2:16 AM, Adventurous1 said:

When you first notice a man what draws your attention to him in particular ? His eyes, the features of his face, his physique, his height, clean shaved or facial hair, his overall appearance, his hands, the bulge in his pants. Please tell us

What keeps your interest in him? His humor, his conversation, his mannerisms, his attitude towards women and you in particular, how he treats you, his intelligence, his confidence, his overall demeanor, his wallet, the bulge in his pants.

Thank You for your time and effort answering these questions, be honest in sharing what's important to you. If there is anything you wish to add, please do so.

I have a thing for shoulders.  I would say what keeps my interest is how he treats me.