Official Community Forums Home

Wife wants d.v.p.

Rob7160

• Members

My wife is comfortable with large dildos and her lovers large girthed cock but despite all the stretching even with her boyfriend's cock and a good sized dildo inside her at the same time she cannot take two normal sized cocks inside her at the same time. We've used big inflatable dildos on her and dildos wider than 2 cocks but when it comes to two men she can't take them both. Not sure if it's the  angle or positioning but as soon as the second dick goes in and both start to pump she has them withdraw. Have experimented with sex swing and other positions but can't get the physics down apparently. We both want this to happen but not sure where to go from here. Has anyone else experienced this? 

• Like 1

• Members

I’ve found that it’s easier if the guys take turns thrusting and pumping in and out instead of both trying to find a rhythm. 
I can confirm that it feels incredible to have another guy’s cock rubbing up and down my shaft while I’m balls deep in a woman’s cunt. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/31/2024 at 12:51 PM, Frontandback247 said:

I’ve found that it’s easier if the guys take turns thrusting and pumping in and out instead of both trying to find a rhythm. 
I can confirm that it feels incredible to have another guy’s cock rubbing up and down my shaft while I’m balls deep in a woman’s cunt. 

Thanks for the tip. She tried this the other night with her lover and a friend of his. My wife took a nice relaxing bath about an hour before they arrived. I gave her oral and used the inflatable dildo on her and she got really loose so that her John Holmes dildo went in "lickity slick" her lovers friend had a much skininner cock than Jason's. We had Jason go in first and not move while his friend slowly went in past his head and just stayed there motionless a few minutes. I squirted a ton of lube inside her with one of those lube injectors. Kim  felt ok so we had him just barely pump. After a minute of this Kim was moaning loudly! She had her first  2 cock dvp  orgasm!  Kim said the smaller cock head was nudging her A spot while Jason's cock stimulated her g spot from his friends Pumping action. They both came twice inside her. Kim said it felt amazing cumming on both cocks. Seeing all the cum drip from her after made me so horny. She sucked my peanut while the guys  sucked her nipples and kissed her. Sooooo.... fun! Thanks again for tip.

• Like 1