Official Community Forums Home

Can we in the Lifestyle help those who denied there true feelings?

Liclolo

• Members

Hi all, LoLo again,I am having so much fun on this site,Best Ever, sharing Sean and my adventures is such a turn on. I travel a lot for work now,  and interact with a lot of women who are miserable with their husband's they ask me lots of questions about Sean and my relationship when I tell them how much in love we are and how long we have been Married they freak out and want to know how we can keep our spark, then ask how often we have Sex, so I tell them together we have sex 8 to 10 times a week they ask how I tell them when I get home from traveling he can't keep his Cock out of me, wish you could see the look on their faces then they ask when the last time was, so I tell them this morning and they always say can we meet him, I  say who they say Sean, I say he is not here, then the questions begin, So you cheat on him I say no I Fuck who want, then I tell them the whole truth, mouths drop, let me say this that out eight miserable women only two stay to ask me more questions and they are really really eager to know what it's all about, Amy and Trudy are very curious Amy really wants a Gang Bang Trudy just wants to orgasm and is Bi curious, so I am telling them all about our i.e. Sean and mine adventures, and my one on one adventures, so Trudy asked me if she could join Bruce and me tonight and I had to explain to her about the things that are going to happen to see if she is still interested, let me tell you about Trudy now she is thirty one at that time petite very cute black  woman, so I told her that she would have to tell her husband about it, because no cheating on spouse's is aloud in my circle, personally I think Kevin wants the Lifestyle and he knows I'm a Hotwife at a dinner party for the company he dropped his napkin  and commented on my Hotwife ankle bracelet and smiled at me, I could see his bulge move, so she did and they both came to Bruce's suit when they got there it was Bruce three of his friends and me Trudy was very giddy Kevin a little nervous, we all had drinks settled down I sat in between Kevin and Trudy, Trudy whispered in my ear he's ok with this he wants to Fuck you, I immediately gushed, Trudy was in a short skirt no panties so I touched her thigh moving my hand up and down  as the other grabbed  Kevin's  cock felt in engorged so I unzipped him and began suck on his big cock all while my other hand plays with Trudies pussy, Bruce comes over opens his robe and starts to feed Trudy his cock, Bruce tells Kevin to go put on a robe, as he leaves to get the robe the other two guys  start to feed me there's Trudy is now as wet as I am Bruce says  let's move to the bedroom as not to stain the couch Trudy and I get out of our clothes Kevin wispers in Bruce's ear, Bruce tells Trudy to lay on the bed and me to lick her pussy, Kevin came up behind  me and put his cock in I gasped and put my ass higher for him to slam me, Bruce and the other two guys took Trudy over to the glass one sat in the chair she bent over to suck him as the other one Fucked her as she stroked Bruce's Cock, Kevin turns me over puts my legs up to my chest and positions him self so he can watch Trudy getting Fucked, Trudy started orgasming and so did Kevin and the guy Fucking Trudy the moment he was done Bruce started  Fucking her at this point she was orgasming every minute or so the guy in the chair blew his load in her mouth and she took it all, Bruce is really pounding her good Kevin got so excited he blew another load this time in my mouth an it was Big so now my pussy and mouth are full of Kevin's  Cum as Bruce brings her to her Biggest orgasm of the night, I must tell you Bruce shoot really Big loads of Cum, he brings her back to the bed and I straddle her she cleans my pussy as I clean hers we both orgasmed again. and that is how I helped Trudy become a Hotwife CumSlut and proud of it. Ask me about later on that night and I'll be happy  to share..LoLo

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 2/13/2024 at 1:40 PM, Liclolo said:

Hi all, LoLo again,I am having so much fun on this site,Best Ever, sharing Sean and my adventures is such a turn on. I travel a lot for work now,  and interact with a lot of women who are miserable with their husband's they ask me lots of questions about Sean and my relationship when I tell them how much in love we are and how long we have been Married they freak out and want to know how we can keep our spark, then ask how often we have Sex, so I tell them together we have sex 8 to 10 times a week they ask how I tell them when I get home from traveling he can't keep his Cock out of me, wish you could see the look on their faces then they ask when the last time was, so I tell them this morning and they always say can we meet him, I  say who they say Sean, I say he is not here, then the questions begin, So you cheat on him I say no I Fuck who want, then I tell them the whole truth, mouths drop, let me say this that out eight miserable women only two stay to ask me more questions and they are really really eager to know what it's all about, Amy and Trudy are very curious Amy really wants a Gang Bang Trudy just wants to orgasm and is Bi curious, so I am telling them all about our i.e. Sean and mine adventures, and my one on one adventures, so Trudy asked me if she could join Bruce and me tonight and I had to explain to her about the things that are going to happen to see if she is still interested, let me tell you about Trudy now she is thirty one at that time petite very cute black  woman, so I told her that she would have to tell her husband about it, because no cheating on spouse's is aloud in my circle, personally I think Kevin wants the Lifestyle and he knows I'm a Hotwife at a dinner party for the company he dropped his napkin  and commented on my Hotwife ankle bracelet and smiled at me, I could see his bulge move, so she did and they both came to Bruce's suit when they got there it was Bruce three of his friends and me Trudy was very giddy Kevin a little nervous, we all had drinks settled down I sat in between Kevin and Trudy, Trudy whispered in my ear he's ok with this he wants to Fuck you, I immediately gushed, Trudy was in a short skirt no panties so I touched her thigh moving my hand up and down  as the other grabbed  Kevin's  cock felt in engorged so I unzipped him and began suck on his big cock all while my other hand plays with Trudies pussy, Bruce comes over opens his robe and starts to feed Trudy his cock, Bruce tells Kevin to go put on a robe, as he leaves to get the robe the other two guys  start to feed me there's Trudy is now as wet as I am Bruce says  let's move to the bedroom as not to stain the couch Trudy and I get out of our clothes Kevin wispers in Bruce's ear, Bruce tells Trudy to lay on the bed and me to lick her pussy, Kevin came up behind  me and put his cock in I gasped and put my ass higher for him to slam me, Bruce and the other two guys took Trudy over to the glass one sat in the chair she bent over to suck him as the other one Fucked her as she stroked Bruce's Cock, Kevin turns me over puts my legs up to my chest and positions him self so he can watch Trudy getting Fucked, Trudy started orgasming and so did Kevin and the guy Fucking Trudy the moment he was done Bruce started  Fucking her at this point she was orgasming every minute or so the guy in the chair blew his load in her mouth and she took it all, Bruce is really pounding her good Kevin got so excited he blew another load this time in my mouth an it was Big so now my pussy and mouth are full of Kevin's  Cum as Bruce brings her to her Biggest orgasm of the night, I must tell you Bruce shoot really Big loads of Cum, he brings her back to the bed and I straddle her she cleans my pussy as I clean hers we both orgasmed again. and that is how I helped Trudy become a Hotwife CumSlut and proud of it. Ask me about later on that night and I'll be happy  to share..LoLo

So please tell us what happened later that night? 💋🥵👅💦

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Later after the Cocks rested Trudy and I were still bringing each other to Orgasm after Orgasm as the Cocks came back one by one, Bruce's friend the one Trudy sucked off was first in the room he just watched us for a while, at this point Trudy is on the bottom and I'm on top as I'm ravaging her pussy with my tongue and fingers, he thumps my nose with his cock for me to suck, Trudy begs me not to stop, so I guide him into her pussy as I lick her clit like crazy, as he pounds her pussy for a good eight minutes as I hear the Cocks come into the room and watch as he really starts to pound her good, I'm still over top of her as Kevin comes over and feeds her his Big Cock, and that's when she Orgasmed so big that Don,Jon i.e the guy Fucking her let's out a Fuck yea and blew his load in her she felt it and squirter all over me as Kevin moved up to Fuck my soaking wet pussy, now Trudy is still below me so she can watch him Fuck me good and hard as I lick all the Cum from her pussy, Bruce comes over to start as he does Kevin  shoots a Huge load of Cum in me while Bruce is pounding Trudys pussy I  can see how stretched out she is as her lips are gripped so tight around his Fat Cock I sit up and Kevin's Cum runs out of me right into her mouth as Bruce let's go  I can hear her panting so I move from her and start watching as Kevin kisses her lips, she passes out deep sleep, at this point it must be 2am or later, so Bruce decided we need to video a Gang Bang  for Sean so now, I'm the only pussy awake, so these four Cocks Fucked me three more hours, no downside for me the CumSlut, about 6am three to four loads of Cum each Kevin comes over and starts to clean up my pussy, just like my Sean would do and even shares with me, and that's  when I knew he would be a great cuck for Trudy, Kevin and Trudy have had some great adventures with Bruce and his friends as well as Sean and I, as for Amy she now  has a new husband Philip and she has started cucking him she is really happy and smiles a lot more, she doesn't do Bi, sad face, for Trudy and I would love to teach her, she is totally into Gang Bangs and Spit Roast she is now a CumSlut and loves it.

• Like 3

• Members
1 hour ago, Liclolo said:

Later after the Cocks rested Trudy and I were still bringing each other to Orgasm after Orgasm as the Cocks came back one by one, Bruce's friend the one Trudy sucked off was first in the room he just watched us for a while, at this point Trudy is on the bottom and I'm on top as I'm ravaging her pussy with my tongue and fingers, he thumps my nose with his cock for me to suck, Trudy begs me not to stop, so I guide him into her pussy as I lick her clit like crazy, as he pounds her pussy for a good eight minutes as I hear the Cocks come into the room and watch as he really starts to pound her good, I'm still over top of her as Kevin comes over and feeds her his Big Cock, and that's when she Orgasmed so big that Don,Jon i.e the guy Fucking her let's out a Fuck yea and blew his load in her she felt it and squirter all over me as Kevin moved up to Fuck my soaking wet pussy, now Trudy is still below me so she can watch him Fuck me good and hard as I lick all the Cum from her pussy, Bruce comes over to start as he does Kevin  shoots a Huge load of Cum in me while Bruce is pounding Trudys pussy I  can see how stretched out she is as her lips are gripped so tight around his Fat Cock I sit up and Kevin's Cum runs out of me right into her mouth as Bruce let's go  I can hear her panting so I move from her and start watching as Kevin kisses her lips, she passes out deep sleep, at this point it must be 2am or later, so Bruce decided we need to video a Gang Bang  for Sean so now, I'm the only pussy awake, so these four Cocks Fucked me three more hours, no downside for me the CumSlut, about 6am three to four loads of Cum each Kevin comes over and starts to clean up my pussy, just like my Sean would do and even shares with me, and that's  when I knew he would be a great cuck for Trudy, Kevin and Trudy have had some great adventures with Bruce and his friends as well as Sean and I, as for Amy she now  has a new husband Philip and she has started cucking him she is really happy and smiles a lot more, she doesn't do Bi, sad face, for Trudy and I would love to teach her, she is totally into Gang Bangs and Spit Roast she is now a CumSlut and loves it.

Whew! Quite a story. Is it real?

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/29/2024 at 10:10 AM, Frontandback247 said:

Ideally the guys would be bisexual for a true MMF rather than a MFM. Especially if it’s a gang bang with multiple guys. 
That way, when the woman gets tired and needs a break the guys can service each other while she gets to watch them sucking and fucking. 

I like the way you think!