Official Community Forums Home

Why Are People This Way

me4now

• Members

Hello to all

let me tell you what happen to me on last night (i cant believe it myself)

my husband and i went to a friend house who just had a baby and we decided to spend the night to help out along with 5 other people since our friend wife had a c-section we went to bed about 12:00 a.m i took the first shift to help out one of our friends brought his new girlfriend (i say new because this was the first time we met her) and she seem nice a little loud but cool i told my husband i was ready to go to bed and that i needed to take a sinus tablet for my allergies are acting up so we went bed.

ok heres the trip out part as i am sleeping i feel this air blowing on my face and these hands rubbing up and down my breast i open my eyes because this feels a little different them my husband touch very different because i feel my nibbles being pinch very hard and thats NOT!! my husband technique our friend new girlfriend is standing over me naked massaging her pussy i ask WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she replies i was dreaming of you and that made me realize i had to have you my husband wakes up like whats going on? and why in the hell are you standing in our room with no clothes? she says i had a dream that i was sucking on your wife scumptous devine breast and that let me know that i should make the first move.

ok ok WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE

we get up go get our friend and hes pissed off we didnt want to wake our friends with new baby we took the conversation down stairs and this lady really didnt have any remorse of what she had done, she felt that what she saw is what she should have her dreams always lead her on the right path <_<

I have never been with another woman never had the urge to be with another woman thats not me so what was it about me

that made her do what she did? why are so many people so bold they fell that they can try any thing to anyone (male or female) personally i was insulted is that wrong of me? am i over reacting? please help me out i ask my friends that are lesbains and they were shocked of her boldness. HELP!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Members

Ughhhh, I have no answer. This is odd, and rude and COMPLETELY unacceptable. She is a freak - PERIOD!

Where I do believe in following one's dreams, I have to agree with Howard. She sexually assaulted you. It was a violation of your privacy for her to just walk in there, buck naked, and start rubbing and sucking on you.

Dreams are a good thing. But, as far as trying to sleep with someone, married or not, there needs to be some sort of communication of reciprication!

I also agree with him, that charges should be brought up on her. What she did was just plain wrong, and violating! Not to mention disrespectful for everyone in that house that night, trying to help out a new mother!!

• Members

I'm pretty speechless on this one... oh my gawd, what nerve. All I can say is ditto to all the above. The one thought that kept running through my mind is that if she were a man, I bet your husband would have given her a good ass kicking.

• Members

hi everyone

sorry it took me a while to reply i was doing exactly what you all where saying it is so funny that you all are on the same page we did call the police who is a good friend of ours and file a report against her, i could not shake this off of me and my appetite was gone i told my husband how i felt and he said lets HOWARD (LOL) and see what could be done and he explain that it was assault and we filed a report.

howard you are right if it was a man i would have not hesitated at all and my husband said the same things you said so now we are waiting, our friend really didnt know alot about her so hes not sure of her were abouts but i feel alot better since i filled out the report thank you all so much. its still a complete shock!

• Members
Being a victim of a crime is always a shock. At first you can't believe it. Then, you start wondering if you did something to bring this on. Then you get frustrated and confused, and only after that gets to be boring do you get mad.

When you are young, and you are the victim of an assault for the first time, most people don't even report the event to anyone. Certainly not to the police. Only if they are injured and need medical attention do most people call the police. And then, often such events occur where young people are doing something else illegal, like using drugs of one kind or another. They don't call the police because they are worried about being arrested themselves. I know from interviewing hundreds of criminals and human predators that there are people who actually search out such parties, to crash, or get an invite from someone they may have met just briefly, so that they can prey on the people at the party. I had one client who would steal checks from the middle of checkbooks left in the coat room by guests at a party. The victim would not discover the missing checks for days, and often not until after the police were calling the victim about a bounced check. Sexual predators are known to haunt parties where there is a lot of drinking, and lots of young women who may or may not have come to the party with a date.

Drink less, have a good time, but keep your wits about you. Don't trust everyone you meet until they prove they are trustworthy.

I once went goose hunting with a new acquaintence, and we spent time in the goose blind getting to know one another. Our first concern was about safe gun handling habits and practices, as no one want to get accidentally shot! But in mid-morning, an American Bald Eagle flew out of the refuge and over our blinds. He was majestic to watch, and about 120 yards up. Eagles are protected from any shooting, but there are creeps out there that do shoot at them. There were some people in a goose blind several hundred yards away from us at another club, that were shooting at everything that got within 150 yards of them. My friend calmly said, " If anyone shoots at that Eagle, I am going to kill them!" To which I said, " You had better be a very good runner if you are going to beat me to them!" He laughed, and said, " I didn't know how you felt about those kinds of things. " I told him " I didn't know how you thought about those things, either. I am glad we agree." No one shot at the Eagle, and it eventually flew off. But I learned some very important character traits of my new friend, and we were the best of friends until his death this past November.

I felt confused, guilty, shocked, etc. the first time I was attacked. I got madder sooner as I got older and was victimized several more times. The first time I was shot at, I didn't want to believe it. But the moron kept shooting, so I finally fired back. The shooting stopped. I found out then, and in a later incident, that the bad guys don't like to be shot at either. Shooting back is the quickest way to send them in the opposite direction I have found. But you will have done this woman a favor in the long run by pursuing those charges against her. She needs help, and the sooner she gets it, the better for her.

Howard

you are so wonderful :rolleyes: my friend said most likely if she doesnt return to her home they will put a warrant out on her either way i will win .

and yes i was constantly thinking what have i done for this to happen i barely had a conversation with her and she went in to my friends bedroom and took some of her perfumes so you are right thier really is some issues thank so much HOWRD