Official Community Forums Home

Do You Customize Your Sex Toys?

Hi All,

Just wondering, does anyone customise her/his toys? You know, in a true "Pimp My Vibe" spirit - rhinestones, custom painting, furry handles, silvery initials, tuned-up motors etc?

Regards

This post was in another thread, and thought it'd be a great addition for here instead. So, does anyone do this? Like, adding your initials, doing something more creative, to your exisiting sex toys?

I will say that I don't. Mosty because I think that functionality is key for a sex toy. Plus, if I add something, say like a fake set of rhinestons, and they get lost....where do you think they'd go? :blink: Plus, I don't see explaining to my 4 yr old daughter why Mommy is glueing something onto her fake penis'. :lol: Especially if any of you have dealt with a 4 yr old, they tell EVERYTHING they see, to anyone they can!!! :rolleyes:

Now, my toy box, I plan on doing something too, just to kind of distract from the fact that it's one of those clear-ish totes (for now). Although, when you look in on the side, you can't see anything, cuz I have stuff in pouches and baskets, so you can't see them. ;)

I will, however, admit to doing the "Tim The Toolman Taylor" grunt when hearing a strong vibrator motor!! But, knowing my luck, if I tried to spruce one up a bit, I'd electrocute some parts I don't want to be shocked like that!!