Official Community Forums Home

Penis Biting

bluelight

I think running there teeth along my cock once in a while is absolutely awesome 

• Members
17 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

I think running there teeth along my cock once in a while is absolutely awesome 

For me it's kinda like seeing a jello popsicle.  It looks so tasty that I can't wait to get it into my mouth, sink my teeth in, and feel the explosion of flavor on my tongue. Especially when the head is big and fat. It looks juicy...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Amy D said:

For me it's kinda like seeing a jello popsicle.  It looks so tasty that I can't wait to get it into my mouth, sink my teeth in, and feel the explosion of flavor on my tongue. Especially when the head is big and fat. It looks juicy...

OMG hell yeah sweetheart I love to feel your teeth running a long my cock HEAD seriously 

• Members
1 minute ago, bisexualrom said:

...I love to feel your teeth running a long my cock HEAD seriously 

Hehe I used that analogy for good reason. Whenever I've pinched the head between my fingers it feels kinda spongy, like firm jello.💓💓

You've never tried it on him? You should give it a try not HARD or long but every once in a while let your teeth run along his shaft and nibble on the head AND watch how he responds to you 

• Members
3 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

You've never tried it on him? You should give it a try not HARD or long but every once in a while let your teeth run along his shaft and nibble on the head AND watch how he responds to you 

There is no "him", but no I was always afraid it would hurt him. I will definitely try, tho when I get an opportunity. 😊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy D said:

There is no "him", but no I was always afraid it would hurt him. I will definitely try, tho when I get an opportunity. 😊

OMG forgive me for implying that I didn't realize that I'm sorry 

But on the other hand WOW really (NO HIM)  I'M REALLY GLAD TO HEAR THAT ACTUALLY you are absolutely amazing to me really I love your personality and you seem to have a heart of gold we really need to meet for real sometime seriously 

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, bisexualrom said:

OMG forgive me for implying that I didn't realize that I'm sorry 

No need to apologise. ❤️❤️

1 minute ago, Amy D said:

No need to apologise. ❤️❤️

Thanks didn't think so but I'm always ready to be polite and respectful to anyone 

• Thanks 1

• Members
13 hours ago, bisexualrom said:

Thanks didn't think so but I'm always ready to be polite and respectful to anyone 

I appreciate that.  You are exactly the tasty kinda guy I'm looking for, with whom I can really sink my teeth into hehe.