Official Community Forums Home

Discovering the fun of pool parties

• Members

This last summer my wife Jen and I were invited to a friends adults only pool party (swimming type pool) we accepted his invite and attended the event. After we arrived we noticed everyone was dressed in some form of swimwear, some of which was extremely revealing.  We fit right in as we both had revealing suits, especially Jen as she was dam proud of her body. She left nothing to the imagination and wasn't shy about showing off her figure.  She proved to be very popular with the men as we mingled with the other guest.

After a while of socializing we sat in the shade of a tree and talked about how much we were enjoying the party. Jen noticed a gentleman standing close by in tight fitting trunks that perfectly outlined his massive cock. She poked me in the ribs to get my attention and said look at that guy standing over there, check out the size of his cock!! I looked and confirmed that he indeed possessed a huge cock,  I asked did you notice that he was good looking and she said she noticed everything. I asked Jen if seeing such a monster turned her on and she replied Hell yes, it got her juices flowing.  She enthusiastically stated  I've got to meet him. 

Jen set out on a mission to hook up with this gifted man. She positioned herself in his path of vision to make sure he saw her, He looked at her for a second then turned his attention elsewhere.  She couldn't believe what just happened. So she moved to a new spot and attempted to pose in a provocative manner to gain his attention, again he passed her by without noticing as he headed to the pools  bar. As he was getting himself a drink Jen decided to bolder and approach him. She walked up to the bar and stood next to him as she ordered a drink, she asked him if he had a light for her cigarette and he lit it for her. Success! she had his attention at last. Soon they were engaging in small talk and Jen was being as flirtatious as she knew how. She found out his name was Greg and he was single

I watched her in action from close by to keep an eye on her and listen to their conversation just in case the guy turned out to be a jerk. It seemed things were going well for Jen, as they talked she accidentally on purpose bumped his cock with her ass as she bent over to pick up her purse. He didn't seem to mind and smiled at her when she stood back up like he knew what she was up to. Jen appeared to be innocent but laughed sensuality and decided to make her move and  took her chance , I listened as she comment on how revealing his trunks were and how she was enticed by the prominent cock residing inside his trunks.  He laughed and said you should see it when it's hard! Jen smiled brightly, grabbed his crouch and said I'd love you to show it to me. 

Greg asked her what she had in mind, Jen said she lived close by and he should take her home. Greg asked Jen about her husband to which she replied that he would be more than okay with it and would probably want to watch.  Greg said sounds fun and took Jen's hand and led her to his car.  I went to my truck and waiting for about twenty minutes before driving home, if I timed it right I should arrive just as things were getting interesting. I was extremely excited hoping to catch my wife in the act of enjoying that big cock.

When I walked into our home I could hear my wife moaning from our bedroom upstairs. She purposely left the door open so I could watch and listen to her. I looked in just as Greg was inserting his huge cock into Jen. She threw her legs high and wide and enthusiastically hollered Hell Yes! Fuck me with that big cock. This encouraged Greg to go deeper and faster. Jen immediately had a huge climax and said more, give me more. She was pumping her pelvis to meet his thrusts, her face showed she was in ecstasy. She was enjoying his big cock thoroughly and soon had another orgasm. She commented several times on how good his cock felt. She must have had a dozen orgasms while I watched.

they fucked each other hard with abandonment, it was exhilarating to watch. I almost came several times watching them. About half an hour went by before Greg erupted into Jen's pussy, filling her with cum. He relaxed for several seconds then rolled off Jen revealing a big gaping hole where his cock had been, semen was trickling out of her. It was fan fucking taskit to see. Jen looked over at me me and smiled then said I'd like you to meet Greg.  Greg looked at me and said I hope you don't mind my availing my self with your wife. I replied not at all, I rather enjoy the show. Jen laughed and said Not as much as I did!  We all got a chuckle out of that.

Greg and my wife headed to our shower to clean up while I went down stairs and grabbed some cold beers.  Soon they returned, Greg was dressed while my wife remained naked. We sat and talked for a while sipping on our beers then Greg told Jen he'd like to hook up with her again to which Jen said she was hoping he would say that and that she'd love to.  Greg said he had to leave and Jen walked him to the door still naked and kissed him good by on our porch in full view of our neighbors. 

We agreed it was a fabulous day and Jen asked me if I was ready for sloppy seconds and I instantly accepted her offer and we had sex right there in the living room on our couch.  Jen is such a wonderful wife, I am continuously greatful for her as my partner and tell her every chance I get.  Sometimes I wonder at how lucky I am and wouldn't change a thing in our relationship.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Wow. Some story

• Like 1

• Members
56 minutes ago, Adventurous1 said:

This last summer my wife Beth and I were invited to a friends adults only pool party (swimming type pool) we accepted his invite and attended the event. After we arrived we noticed everyone was dressed in some form of swimwear, some of which was extremely revealing.  We fit right in as we both had revealing suits, especially Beth as she was dam proud of her body. She left nothing to the imagination and wasn't shy about showing off her figure.  She proved to be very popular with the men as we mingled with the other guest.

After a while of socializing we sat in the shade of a tree and talked about how much we were enjoying the party. Beth noticed a gentleman standing close by in tight fitting trunks that perfectly outlined his massive cock. She poked me in the ribs to get my attention and said look at that guy standing over there, check out the size of his cock!! I looked and confirmed that he indeed possessed a huge cock,  I asked did you notice that he was good looking and she said she noticed everything. I asked Beth if seeing such a monster turned her on and she replied Hell yes, it got her juices flowing.  She enthusiastically stated  I've got to meet him. 

Beth set out on a mission to hook up with this gifted man. She positioned herself in his path of vision to make sure he saw her, He looked at her for a second then turned his attention elsewhere.  She couldn't believe what just happened. So she moved to a new spot and attempted to pose in a provocative manner to gain his attention, again he passed her by without noticing as he headed to the pools  bar. As he was getting himself a drink Beth decided to bolder and approach him. She walked up to the bar and stood next to him as she ordered a drink, she asked him if he had a light for her cigarette and he lit it for her. Success! she had his attention at last. Soon they were engaging in small talk and Beth was being as flirtatious as she knew how. She found out his name was Greg and he was single

I watched her in action from close by to keep an eye on her and listen to their conversation just in case the guy turned out to be a jerk. It seemed things were going well for Beth, as they talked she accidentally on purpose bumped his cock with her ass as she bent over to pick up her purse. He didn't seem to mind and smiled at her when she stood back up like he knew what she was up to. Beth appeared to be innocent but laughed sensuality and decided to make her move and  took her chance , I listened as she comment on how revealing his trunks were and how she was enticed by the prominent cock residing inside his trunks.  He laughed and said you should see it when it's hard! Beth smiled brightly, grabbed his crouch and said I'd love you to show it to me. 

Greg asked her what she had in mind, Beth said she lived close by and he should take her home. Greg asked Beth about her husband to which she replied that he would be more than okay with it and would probably want to watch.  Greg said sounds fun and took Beth's hand and led her to his car.  I went to my truck and waiting for about twenty minutes before driving home, if I timed it right I should arrive just as things were getting interesting. I was extremely excited hoping to catch my wife in the act of enjoying that big cock.

When I walked into our home I could hear my wife moaning from our bedroom upstairs. She purposely left the door open so I could watch and listen to her. I looked in just as Greg was inserting his huge cock into Beth. She threw her legs high and wide and enthusiastically hollered Hell Yes! Fuck me with that big cock. This encouraged Greg to go deeper and faster. Beth immediately had a huge climax and said more, give me more. She was pumping her pelvis to meet his thrusts, her face showed she was in ecstasy. She was enjoying his big cock thoroughly and soon had another orgasm. She commented several times on how good his cock felt. She must have had a dozen orgasms while I watched.

they fucked each other hard with abandonment, it was exhilarating to watch. I almost came several times watching them. About half an hour went by before Greg erupted into Beth's pussy, filling her with cum. He relaxed for several seconds then rolled off Beth revealing a big gaping hole where his cock had been, semen was trickling out of her. It was fan fucking taskit to see. Beth looked over at me me and smiled then said I'd like you to meet Greg.  Greg looked at me and said I hope you don't mind my availing my self with your wife. I replied not at all, I rather enjoy the show. Beth laughed and said Not as much as I did!  We all got a chuckle out of that.

Greg and my wife headed to our shower to clean up while I went down stairs and grabbed some cold beers.  Soon they returned, Greg was dressed while my wife remained naked. We sat and talked for a while sipping on our beers then Greg told Beth he'd like to hook up with her again to which Beth said she was hoping he would say that and that she'd love to.  Greg said he had to leave and Beth walked him to the door still naked and kissed him good by on our porch by in full view of our neighbors. 

We agreed it was a fabulous day and Beth asked me if I was ready for sloppy seconds and I instantly accepted her offer and we had sex right there in the living room on our couch.  Beth is such a wonderful wife, I am continuously greatful for her as my partner and tell her every chance I get.  Sometimes I wonder at how lucky I am and wouldn't change a thing in our relationship.

Very hot story!!!  Thanks for posting and please keep them cumming!