Official Community Forums Home

Swingers night club

• Members

Been very interested in checking out one… either by myself or with the husband. Anyone been? Thoughts? The one in Portland called club privata sounds fun!! Not sure i would do anything with people but thinking about people watching me fuck my husband gets me fired up!! And being able to watch others with the option to join if wanted is exciting….. i love to dance and having people watch and wants me is cherry on top!!!

• Members

never thought i could do some stuff i did , but i said what the hell and tried it ,and sure liked it,

• Like 1

We both love the idea of watching and being watched and have talked a lot about going to one of these clubs. We would (probably) just watch, but not interact with others at least at first. While the idea of soft swinging with another couple is a huge fantasy of ours, I doubt it would go further than that. 

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, Mike and Deb said:

We both love the idea of watching and being watched and have talked a lot about going to one of these clubs. We would (probably) just watch, but not interact with others at least at first. While the idea of soft swinging with another couple is a huge fantasy of ours, I doubt it would go further than that. 

Same, i would watch and just fuck my husband. I’m sure if a pretty female came to us, my husband wouldn’t mind letting her play with me while he watch. That’s all he wants, to see me with a female. These clubs look fun because there’s theme nights and dance floor so it’s like clubbing but with a twist!!! 😈

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Turnmeon said:

Same, i would watch and just fuck my husband. I’m sure if a pretty female came to us, my husband wouldn’t mind letting her play with me while he watch. That’s all he wants, to see me with a female. These clubs look fun because there’s theme nights and dance floor so it’s like clubbing but with a twist!!! 😈

This sounds quite familiar to me lol. ❤️ 

• Like 1