Official Community Forums Home

Lovely Lube

Mikayla1

• Members

TLH1309-9main.jpg

If you are like me, you like a variety of lubricants on hand for different purposes. I have tried MANY a lube and each one has their pros and cons. Recently, I had the opportunity to try a new lube by Huster - Liquid Sex! I find that name alone to be arousing! This lubricant is water soluble, non-staining, non scented, smooth, silky, not sticky and has the added benefit of GINSENG ROOT! What is so special about Ginseng root you ask? Well, Ginseng is a known aphrodisiac, and when topically applied, works well to constrict the blood vessels present in the penis. This makes for a different sensation, and a harder erection, if only temporarily.

My hubby loves to try new products - especially new lubricants. When we tried this particular lube, we used it for sex, not toy play. When he slathered this lube on his penis he said it felt kind of tingly - not overly tingly, pleasant tingly. We proceeded to have sex and this lube held up well. We didn't need to reapply it, it didn't dry sticky, it was definitely not too slimy or runny - in a word it was adequate for the purpose.

Why do I say ADEQUATE and not PERFECT? Well, for me a lube that is perfect lasts a bit longer and has some outstanding quality that this lube just doesn't have. As I stated, it is a good lube, lasted well, gave my hubby a little thrill. It is a good choice for a lubricant for sex and toy use - but I am not sure it would be an overall lube for anal play. While slick, it doesn't last long enough for anal play! It is water soluble, so that makes it appropriate for any toy use - as well as easy to clean.

If you are looking for a lube that is a little different - and give your man a tingly thrill - why not try Liquid Sex - it will get you where you want to go!

LIQUID SEX