Official Community Forums Home

I saw him

Cheeky

• Members

It was a long day, I was exhausted. It seemed like I could wait no longer for my head to touch a pillow. Then I saw him.
That changed everything, he took me into the bedroom and laid me back on the pillow that I wanted.

Next, he put the soles of my feet together, and my legs to the side, like butterflies, and started playing with my clit. That woke me right up! Oh, my exhaustion went right out the window.…

I began telling him about a fantasy. He started playing with my nipples, sucking them, teasing them with his tongue, and then begin massaging my breasts.. .

he wanted to know what my fantasy was so I obliged him. I wanted him to put the vibrating plug in my ass, I have been thinking about it for days.
He went and got the vibrating plug and lots of lube, and slowly began inserting it into my ass. The sensation was extremely erotic. I began moaning softly, more like a purr.
He pushed it down a little farther, then pulled it out again, then pushed it in again and turn the vibration on. 
He started my engine, too, I begged him for more.

Can you push the plug as far in as it could go, the pain, pleasure threshold hung in the balance it caught my breath.

I asked him to pop it out and push it back in again. He did.. my moans became growls and oooos

I was climaxing, that plug felt so good, I could feel the vibration in my pussy as well. That really was turning me on, and he could see that my pussy was getting wet.. 

He rolled me over onto my back, lifted my legs and inserted, his hard cock into my pussy very slowly at first, and then picked up speed. He could feel the vibration from the vibrating ass plug on his cock when it was in my pussy, I orgasm again..

Tilted my hips back a little further, mounting my pussy with his cock, deeper and deeper. I was squealing, he began pounding my pussy harder. Please harder I begged him….

Oh, yes! I climax again. This orgasm was so powerful could hear my cum every time he plunged his cock, deeper and deeper, banging me.

I asked him to try to pull the plug out of my ass and put it back. In again he obliged."

I screamed, I was moaning so loud my throat was rumbling, I was losing my voice, and the sound was getting higher and higher in pitch as I was coming again on his cock.

That was all he needed to hear, and he came in my pussy, filled it with his cum. Then he started to pound me again. I had to stop and catch my breath, he took the wind out of me.
He rolled me back on my side, and pulled the plug out of my ass and popped it back in again. The pain pleasure balance was tipped again, and I came again… I didn’t think I had a new voice left.

After getting cleaned up, he put my head on my pillow, and pulled my hair in a gentle, playful tug.

I am the luckiest woman in the world!

• Like 5

• Members

Wow! Told in such a way I could pretty much see it all.

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/22/2024 at 7:04 PM, Cheeky said:

It was a long day, I was exhausted. It seemed like I could wait no longer for my head to touch a pillow. Then I saw him.
That changed everything, he took me into the bedroom and laid me back on the pillow that I wanted.

Next, he put the soles of my feet together, and my legs to the side, like butterflies, and started playing with my clit. That woke me right up! Oh, my exhaustion went right out the window.…

I began telling him about a fantasy. He started playing with my nipples, sucking them, teasing them with his tongue, and then begin massaging my breasts.. .

he wanted to know what my fantasy was so I obliged him. I wanted him to put the vibrating plug in my ass, I have been thinking about it for days.
He went and got the vibrating plug and lots of lube, and slowly began inserting it into my ass. The sensation was extremely erotic. I began moaning softly, more like a purr.
He pushed it down a little farther, then pulled it out again, then pushed it in again and turn the vibration on. 
He started my engine, too, I begged him for more.

Can you push the plug as far in as it could go, the pain, pleasure threshold hung in the balance it caught my breath.

I asked him to pop it out and push it back in again. He did.. my moans became growls and oooos

I was climaxing, that plug felt so good, I could feel the vibration in my pussy as well. That really was turning me on, and he could see that my pussy was getting wet.. 

He rolled me over onto my back, lifted my legs and inserted, his hard cock into my pussy very slowly at first, and then picked up speed. He could feel the vibration from the vibrating ass plug on his cock when it was in my pussy, I orgasm again..

Tilted my hips back a little further, mounting my pussy with his cock, deeper and deeper. I was squealing, he began pounding my pussy harder. Please harder I begged him….

Oh, yes! I climax again. This orgasm was so powerful could hear my cum every time he plunged his cock, deeper and deeper, banging me.

I asked him to try to pull the plug out of my ass and put it back. In again he obliged."

I screamed, I was moaning so loud my throat was rumbling, I was losing my voice, and the sound was getting higher and higher in pitch as I was coming again on his cock.

That was all he needed to hear, and he came in my pussy, filled it with his cum. Then he started to pound me again. I had to stop and catch my breath, he took the wind out of me.
He rolled me back on my side, and pulled the plug out of my ass and popped it back in again. The pain pleasure balance was tipped again, and I came again… I didn’t think I had a new voice left.

After getting cleaned up, he put my head on my pillow, and pulled my hair in a gentle, playful tug.

I am the luckiest woman in the world!

Thanks for the story! I give my wife similar pleasure. Anal play is good for both of us! 

• Like 2