Official Community Forums Home

Not Big On Blow Jobs

stilltrying

I have never been a big fan of giving blow jobs. I gag and sometimes it smells. My smelling is very sensitive. My new boyfriend loves getting blow jobs. What can I do to help me not gag and start enjoying them more? I have not done it to him yet, but I would really like to. I want to please him! I'm sure I would get pleasure out of it too. Please help me!!!

• Members
I have never been a big fan of giving blow jobs.  I gag and sometimes it smells.  My smelling is very sensitive.  My new boyfriend loves getting blow jobs.  What can I do to help me not gag and start enjoying them more?  I have not done it to him yet, but I would really like to.  I want to please him!  I'm sure I would get pleasure out of it too.  Please help me!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First of all, diet can affect the taste of a guy's cum. So every guy can taste different. Secondly, you don't have to put him so far down your throat that you gag - you can give him great head without doing that. You can try a mint in your mouth first, to alter the taste, have some water ready to drink, swallow quickly to get it past your tate buds fast, etc. You may enjoy it - it is different with different women - I enjoy it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

FIRST, RELAX AND STAY CALM! SECOND, DONT TRY TO FIT THE WHOLE DAMN THING IN YA MOUTH AT ONE TIME. TAKE IT INCH BY INCH UNTIL YOUR COMFORTABLE WITH THE NINE YARDS! NOW FOR THE SMELL, MAYBE YA BOYFRIEND MIGHT NEED TO CHANGE HIS MENU, BUT FOR THE TASTE THERE'S HELP. FIRST, TRY TO MAKE YOUR OWN IMITATION OF SEMEN WITH PLAIN YOGURT OR TAPICOA PUDDING. TORW IN A PINCH OF SALT TO DUPLICATE THE TASTE. (OR U CAN CRUSH AN HALF OF ASPIRIN TABLET IN IT ALSO!) USE A TURKEY BASTER AND SQUIRT DIRECTLY INTO YA MOUTH. DO THIS A COUPLE TIMES AND TRUST ME, YA BE USED TO DA SMELL AND THE TASTE. IF THATS NOT FUN THEN TRY SOME PRDUCTS LIKE SEMENEX! :P

• Members

well you dont really need the whole thing in your mouth at all, well maybe go down a few times to get him more excited. i do it enough to lube it up, then i just keep the head in my mouth when im not licking the shaft. i use my hand to do the rest of the magic. jerk him off, ive been told that the little twisting motion i do with my hand feels good too. but dont think you need to gag, because i have that problem too...but i just found ways around it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
First of all, diet can affect the taste of a guy's cum.  So every guy can taste different.  Secondly, you don't have to put him so far down your throat that you gag - you can give him great head without doing that.  You can try a mint in your mouth first, to alter the taste, have some water ready to drink, swallow quickly to get it past your tate buds fast, etc.  You may enjoy it - it is different with different women - I enjoy it :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just wanted to say...

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Haha, please dont try this guys food combo that sounds like pure shit. Stephanie can tast the diff in my cum from tiem to time, but I find when I eat like fruit it tasts better for her. and she likes it more, and wow that is a huge turn on!

For giving head all you really have to do is suck on the head, and a little bit down the shaft. If you really want to make him go crazy suck on the head really hard (not too hard) with the suck/lick combo so Hard suck about 4 times, then lick (the verry top) about 4 times. Do that over, and over & I'm sure you'll make him cum fast.

Thats my advise.