Official Community Forums Home
Special offer: pick a free adult sex toy

Cum anyone?

• Members

The first time I was introduced to eating cum was my sophomore year at college. Home for the summer my parents were out of town for the weekend. My Aunt Samantha caught me napping on the couch. As I woke she told me she was trying to call all afternoon and got no answer so she stopped over. She sat down on the couch and rubbed my back as she asked how school was going.  Red hair, firm breasts, green eyes and  plump lips with red lipstick were too much to take. As she moved closer she asked why I was always starring at her. I told her that I that she was so good looking and beautiful that I could not help. She smiled and reached down to squeeze my now hard cock. She slipped it out of my shorts and stroked it a few times before she moved down to engulf the head in her mouth. She went to work sucking  and licking  all the while looking at me as I moaned and arched my body off the couch. I came in her mouth as she continued to suck the head. She stood up,  grabbed my hair and kissed me as she let the cum fill me mouth. As I swallowed she smiled and asked how was that. She said to keep this between us or she would have to let everyone know that I enjoyed eating my own cum. As I caught my breath I told her that I don't talk with my mouth full and our dirty little secret was safe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I would love to have had an aunt like that when I was in college

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Never got to fuck her but she loved to suck cock and have her pussy eaten. Learned more with her than I ever did in college.

• Like 2