Official Community Forums Home

8" Classic Dong

Tyger

dj0200-00main.jpg

Sometimes just the basics is all you want or need, and this dong from Doc Johnson will deliver a full feeling, without any bells and whistles to distract from your pleasure!

Easy to clean and use, this 8” bad-boy toy was certainly a thrill for me. It’s made of the new Sil-A-gel, which is non-toxic, latex-free, anti-bacterial, and almost odorless. The most different feature that was written on the package is, unlike other toys made out of silicone, this one says that it IS compatible with silicone lubes!!! Just remember, if a silicone, or Sil-A-Gel toy doesn't say that it is, assume that you only use water-based lubes with it.

I took my newest dong out of the package, and washed it off, with warm soapy water, and what slight smell there was, almost went totally away. It wasn’t sticky, or overly slick either. Whoo-hoo!!

I went to my room to start some solo lovin’. I lubed up my dong, nice & slick, and teased myself all over. Soft, yet firm, insertion was a breeze, and gave me my much loved full-feeling. I was able to hang on to it easily, even though there was no base or suction cup to hang on too. There are some slight “veins” molded into the dong, adding to the realistic feeling, which is always a plus. Giving my clit some much desired attention, and thrusting the dong in and out, soon I was thrusting myself to orgasm heaven! Proving that sometimes the best things come in a simple package.

Now, this toy is a generous size, 8” long, and about 1.25” in diameter. So it’s not for the faint of heart. Although, I think it may be good for some adventurous beginners, just for the simplicity of this dong. It has enough give, like a real penis, that it should feel pretty real for any user. Experienced toy users will LOVE the full feeling this dong gives as well.

Want to have a Classic?

First, I am not Katprr LOL.

Kegels are ALWAYS a plus, even when using sex toys. I do my Kegels daily, and I love to be able to feel my muscles clench around my hubby's penis, or even a toy.

:P

It's ok, no biggie. LMAO I have those moments all of the time. In my case, I call them Mommy Moments, cuz once a woman gives birth, it seems like part of her memory functions get shot out with the baby!! :P