Official Community Forums Home

Dressed to thrill.

• Members

Just stopped at a store in town called Platos Closet to do a little shopping. While browsing through the short, medium sized dresses one of the sales women asked if I needed some help and who I was shopping for. I told her I would love some assistance and that the dresses were for me. She said  that is what she thought when she saw me going through the stacks. She helped me pick out a handful of sexy dresses and led me by the hand to the dressing room. As we walked she turned to look at me and smiled as she opened the door and we both entered. She told me to take off my clothes, revealing a bra and boy shorts. She slipped the dresses on and showed me how they looked in the mirror. As I tried on the last dress she placed my clothes in a bag and walked me to the register. As she rung up the sales she asked if she could take a picture or two as she loved how the dress fit and how good it looked. She called one of the other girls to take a picture of us cheek to cheek with our arms around each other. As I turned to say thanks she hugged me and kissed me deeply. She gave me her business card and said that the next time I was coming to shop that I had to call her first so she would be available to help. I looked at the card and said thank you Jennifer as I walked to my car in my new dress. I can not wait to go back to see what Jennifer has for sale.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/18/2024 at 7:30 PM, Susan James said:

Just stopped at a store in town called Platos Closet to do a little shopping. While browsing through the short, medium sized dresses one of the sales women asked if I needed some help and who I was shopping for. I told her I would love some assistance and that the dresses were for me. She said  that is what she thought when she saw me going through the stacks. She helped me pick out a handful of sexy dresses and led me by the hand to the dressing room. As we walked she turned to look at me and smiled as she opened the door and we both entered. She told me to take off my clothes, revealing a bra and boy shorts. She slipped the dresses on and showed me how they looked in the mirror. As I tried on the last dress she placed my clothes in a bag and walked me to the register. As she rung up the sales she asked if she could take a picture or two as she loved how the dress fit and how good it looked. She called one of the other girls to take a picture of us cheek to cheek with our arms around each other. As I turned to say thanks she hugged me and kissed me deeply. She gave me her business card and said that the next time I was coming to shop that I had to call her first so she would be available to help. I looked at the card and said thank you Jennifer as I walked to my car in my new dress. I can not wait to go back to see what Jennifer has for sale.

Wow that's hot!! When are you going back?!?!

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 8/10/2024 at 10:29 PM, michelleddd said:

To watch in that chair outside the dressing room? Of course baby, I want the whole show.  

Me too. Both of you!

• Haha 1