Official Community Forums Home

What Turns you on? (Fetishes)

• Members
I was just curious about your fetishes. A few of mine are Anul Training, Baby Minding, Ball Busting, Bastinado, 
Bondage, Caning, Candle Wax Play, CBT, Chastity/cuckold training. Got loads more.  

Please share yours and post pictures if you'd like to.  

Cheers

• Members
13 minutes ago, Gulfnatrixmum said:
I was just curious about your fetishes. A few of mine are Anul Training, Baby Minding, Ball Busting, Bastinado, 
Bondage, Caning, Candle Wax Play, CBT, Chastity/cuckold training. Got loads more.  

Cheers

Have to give this some thought. I’ll be honest, I don’t recognize a couple you mentioned (CBT, caning, bastinado) unless they’re known by something else. 

• Members
31 minutes ago, Gulfnatrixmum said:

Cheers

It doesn’t take much to turn me (literally get a hard on pretty quick) but I do love big natural tits and dirty talk. Pretty tame I guess. (I did look those up). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, Upforit2 said:

Have to give this some thought. I’ll be honest, I don’t recognize a couple you mentioned (CBT, caning, bastinado) unless they’re known by something else. 

You can look them up.

• Members

Sorry. I'm not into pain and beating with a cane etc etc. If that's your fetish that's cool but doesn't turn me on. I think candle wax is pretty erotic though

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members

I agree with Rio, as is usually the case

• Like 1

• Members

I guess it depends on what you consider a fetish.  I'm pretty much in agreement with Rio and Tiger67, though doesn't candle wax burn?  I'd think ice cubes on nipples or in your mouth to make it cold before sucking on sensitive areas would be erotic if that's a fetish.  Otherwise, slipping my hard dick into a hot, cum-filled pussy has always turned me on. 

• Like 2

• Members

They make a specific candle that the wax is not as hot and it feels awesome. If it becomes like a lotion or an oil and then you can rub it in.

• Haha 1

• Members
15 hours ago, Rio said:

They make a specific candle that the wax is not as hot and it feels awesome. If it becomes like a lotion or an oil and then you can rub it in.

Oh, that would be very erotic!

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/7/2024 at 3:30 PM, Gulfnatrixmum said:

Cheers

Are you on FetLife? 

• Members

For me, I like when my partner scratch my butt with her nails…

So gooooood !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members

My husband operating my remote control  g-spot vibe.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

My wife loves  when I do that to her too

• Like 3

• Members

Is eating pussy a fetish? If so, that’s my fetish. If not, oh well, I’m still gonna eat that thing! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Members
On 7/16/2024 at 2:59 PM, all the time said:

My husband operating my remote control  g-spot vibe.

💦💦💦💦💦💋

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/7/2024 at 9:01 PM, cirrus20 said:

Otherwise, slipping my hard dick into a hot, cum-filled pussy has always turned me on. 

Totally agree with you. It’s such a huge turn on for me to slide my cock into a woman after another guy has just finished cumming in her. Sometimes though, I’ll go down and lick out the guy’s cum before I add my own load to it. 

A few of my other fetishes would be eating/tongue fucking women’s assholes, double vaginal, getting fucked by a woman’s strap on, piss play, fisting, incest and beastiality. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Spreaders and spanking before she has to give oral. After that, she gets treated like a queen. Massaged, bathed, dressed and taken out. Without undies of course. She knows that before it all starts. 

• Like 2