Official Community Forums Home

Rough Sex

lifeguard23

• Members

YES!!

Not necessarily everytime (although I like the ass slap everytime) ;)

but sometimes you just need slammin and a bit rough... very HOT!

Other times I want slooooow and looking into each others eyes. Equally as hot but just different.

• Members

I must say, I love rough sex - always have - as long as it is with someone I trust and care for. I love - and I mean LOVE to be spanked, have my nipples pinched and pulled, my pussy lips pulled and nibbled on AND I LOVE my hair pulled (especially in a doggy position!) I have even been known to like a little bite here and there...

I think that there is a time and a place for rougher sex - and that no everyone likes it - but I sure do.....!!!!!

• Members

I LOVE to have my hair pulled in the doggy position, I mean LOVE LOVE to. I also enjoy, having my nipples tugged on and pulled. I highly enjoyed being spanked. Dirty talk I love also, I also enjoy nipple clamps and things at times to. My husband knows that pulling my hair and spanking me, he can make me come in no time. Now sometimes we even go as far as light bondage, which is highly enjoyable, and of course I have to well not behave so well just to get a good spanking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I LOVE to have my hair pulled in the doggy position, I mean LOVE LOVE to. I also enjoy, having my nipples tugged on and pulled. I highly enjoyed being spanked. Dirty talk I love also, I also enjoy nipple clamps and things at times to. My husband knows that pulling my hair and spanking me, he can make me come in no time. Now sometimes we even go as far as light bondage, which is highly enjoyable, and of course I have to well not behave so well just to get a good spanking.

haven my hair tugged on just the rightway i can cum in a sec.

luv it when my partner is doing my mouth my hand behind my back and he pulling my hair...and at times in forplay he pull or bits my nibble and what a trun on ,for some od reason i injoy

my self i been trying to try new thing and so far so good ,i got the right person to do it with TY TY TY Dragon u the best