Official Community Forums Home

New At This

• Members

Hi everyone

I am new here. I am new at ALOT of things I should say. I need some advice. I am planning on buying a toy, vibrator I guess and I do not know which to buy being that I have never had one befor. My husband and I are "experimenting" alot and I am doing that on my own for the first time as well. So, as embarassing as this was to post, do any of you have any advice for a beginner and what product I should buy, it will mainly be used by myself, alone, my husband is gone, alot, so, anyway, any advice would be helpful!!

christi

• Members

I believe the name of this place is Tootimid.com, dont worry about it, this place is here to make things better. from what i hear from most of the ladies on here some prefer dildos some prefer vibes some prefer anal and some do not... it really depends on what you see in the toy store, perhaps go with something of a color that sticks out to you (for some reason purple sticks out to me and greens my color), or size is big also, waterproof? many more things.... just look for something that you think youd like! ;)