Official Community Forums Home

Going topless at the beach

• Members

We are planning a holiday to a European destination where I was told topless bathing is quite common. The thought of giving it a try is both intimidating and enticing. I am nervous and tempted at the same time.

My husband says there is no problem if I leave my bikini top at the hotel and bare my breasts at the beach. We both know the beach will be quite crowded during summer. Yesterday, he even started to unpack my bikini tops, put them back in the drawer and said in a teasing tone that the bottom halves are more than adequate. That I shouldn't worry. That he doesn't mind other men seeing me. I think the whole idea kind of arouses him. I feel a tingling inside, a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. I've put the bikini tops back in the suitcase, but might take them back out at the last minute. 

Does anyone have experience going topless at the beach? Or swimming pool at the hotel?

Do you think men get aroused by the idea of their wives being half naked? It took me quite some time to get comfortable being naked with him, in the privacy of our bedroom or bathroom. This is a big step for me. Has it been for you? Would you do it just to please your husband?

• Like 2

• Members

Hello

l’m french and in France we don’t pay attention more than this to topless girls at beach. 
it is a common practice. 
However, it is firmly forbidden in any other places !

sure men on the beach will look at you, nobody stands icecold front of nice woman, but it is not vicious. 
your man will be certainly aroused about other seeing your tits, it is a good thing, je must be proud that other could watch you in this situation !

welcome on Europe ! 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I understand the cultural differences between the USA and Europe in general. It must have something to do with the things you guys (and girls) grew up with in Europe. I suppose that when you have seen / experienced being topless at the beach from a very young age, it doesn't seem that unnatural. Do mums go topless with their young sons and daughters? Girls with their sisters and friends?

I have talked about it with 2 female friends and they have mixed feelings. One of them says she'd never do it, the other would go topless eventually, but only if she feels totally comfortable. And her partner would of course have to agree.

My husband asked me again and I said I will go topless. I asked him straight out if it will arouse him to have me half naked in the presence of other men. He turned hard in 3 seconds, so I guess I have my answer. I'm still unsure how I will feel. Nature wasn't very generous with me, so I doubt other men will get aroused seeing my small tits. Although I think size doesn't really matter. You know how unsure we can be about our physique.

I'm nervous, actually partly freaking out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members

Women go topless in couple, eventually with young children, but rarely with friends or family. 
size doesn’t matter !!

excitation comes from social transgression, and size comes in second…and small tits can be so arousing if the woman proudly shows them ! 
Listen to this : you don’t have to worry about this, just tell you that it is an experience you must do once in your life, maybe you will love this sensation, but if you don’t do it you will surely regret. 
for me, when my wife shows her breast at the Beach, i feel very proud and i Hope other men secretly desire her body. 

in which country will you go ??

• Like 2

• Members

Thanks for your answers. I dunno, as I said I'm nervous, but I really want to try it. I'll take a couple of bikini tops just in case. I made it clear to my husband that it will be my decision. He says he won't ask again, but I know he would love to see me going topless.

What would definitely be over the top? I guess being topless on the beach is accepted, I'm not sure about other situations though. Swimming pool at the hotel? Taking a topless shower at the beach, where sometimes showers are available near the beach front? Half naked swimming?

Please describe why you get aroused when your wife takes off her top. And how does she feel? I'd hate to have someone staring at me, but if they like my breasts, I guess I will be OK showing them.

Do you get aroused when you see other women and how does your wife feel about that? Sorry, so many questions, it's all very new to me.

• Haha 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, Le faune said:

Women go topless in couple, eventually with young children, but rarely with friends or family. 
size doesn’t matter !!

excitation comes from social transgression, and size comes in second…and small tits can be so arousing if the woman proudly shows them ! 
Listen to this : you don’t have to worry about this, just tell you that it is an experience you must do once in your life, maybe you will love this sensation, but if you don’t do it you will surely regret. 
for me, when my wife shows her breast at the Beach, i feel very proud and i Hope other men secretly desire her body. 

in which country will you go ??

Well said Le faune.  I lived in Germany for a couple of years and topless on the beach was okay.  Some women did it and some did not whatever their preference. 

My wife normally didn't do it but decided to when we went to Spain.  She enjoyed it and it was no big thing.  Europeans don't have the puritan hang-ups Americans do and so it isn't such a big issue and men aren't so stupid about seeing it. 

I'd say wear your full bikini to the beach and if it feels right take the top off after you get settled.  But you are right that it's your decision; not your husband's.

• Like 3

• Members
10 minutes ago, Patricia Moore said:

Thanks for your answers. I dunno, as I said I'm nervous, but I really want to try it. I'll take a couple of bikini tops just in case. I made it clear to my husband that it will be my decision. He says he won't ask again, but I know he would love to see me going topless.

What would definitely be over the top? I guess being topless on the beach is accepted, I'm not sure about other situations though. Swimming pool at the hotel? Taking a topless shower at the beach, where sometimes showers are available near the beach front? Half naked swimming?

Please describe why you get aroused when your wife takes off her top. And how does she feel? I'd hate to have someone staring at me, but if they like my breasts, I guess I will be OK showing them.

Do you get aroused when you see other women and how does your wife feel about that? Sorry, so many questions, it's all very new to me.

The answer to your question about husbands getting aroused when they see their wives or other women topless is no different than asking of men get aroused when they see women in bikinis.  Or, if women get aroused when they see men in swimsuits.  Men and women like to look at each other (either opposite sex or same sex) no matter what.  It's simply in our nature as people whether we're married or not.  Topless doesn't make much difference.

So go to the beach on your trip and if it feels right take off your top and enjoy.  If you don't like it then don't do it again but at least you will have had the experience.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

My wife doesn’t cares if I watch women topless, and honestly, it is no big deal, i happens often and we don’t care so much of it. 
I like my wife doing topless because î am aroused to think that some guys could desire her, she has very nice breast and she is a beautiful 40 aged !

In my fantasies, I would like her to fuck with an other man, it joins my proud feeling to expose her. 

• Like 1

• Members

So you're proud the way she looks. Do you remember the first time she went topless? Was it with you or did she previously?

It's not really you exposing her, it's she exposing herself. As I said before, I'm both embarrassed and excited to try.  I made it clear to my husband that it will be my decision. He says he won't ask again, but I know he would love to see me going topless. Talking about it has aroused us both. I think it may add a little spark to our holiday. I think it's an experience we both want to share.

• Like 2

• Members

My wife made it with me, first time I was surprised but she does as she wants. 
if I Said I am exposing her, it is my fantasty who talks…

i can be for you a novelty in your couple, 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Le faune said:

My wife made it with me, first time I was surprised but she does as she wants. 
if I Said I am exposing her, it is my fantasty who talks…

i can be for you a novelty in your couple, 

I'm sure it will be a novelty. I'm determined to go topless and find out for myself. I'll probably have a fast beating, pounding heart the first time I show my breasts to other men. The second day, I'll be OK. I hope.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members

Years ago my wife and I went to Malta on a vacation. There was a topless beach there and she said do you mind if I go topless and I said it's your decision. So she did. It was really nice seeing various women of shapes and sizes all going topless and not having any qualms about it. Later on we found out that there was a nude beach close by. We went over to it and for the first time the two of us stripped down and were totally naked. Being that everybody else was it was not a big deal. If you're the only one in the crowd that's that way that makes a difference. But when everybody else is, it's just part of the beach experience.

• Like 1

• Members

In Europe, Germany is the Best destination for nudists, for exemple, in Berlin, there is a garden where everybody can go naked. 
For topless, every country in Europe is a good destination.

For swingers, in France, we have an internationally well known public beach where anybody can go and eventually meet men/women or both just to Watch or to fuck, under the sun !

Everyone does as they want in our country. 

• Members
4 minutes ago, Le faune said:

In Europe, Germany is the Best destination for nudists, for exemple, in Berlin, there is a garden where everybody can go naked. 
For topless, every country in Europe is a good destination.

For swingers, in France, we have an internationally well known public beach where anybody can go and eventually meet men/women or both just to Watch or to fuck, under the sun !

Everyone does as they want in our country. 

Thanks for the info. Nude beaches or swingers clubs are not on our list of things to try !!

Ibiza, Spain it will be for us. Our flight is on Monday, we should be able to get to the beach by Tuesday.

• Like 1

• Members
5 minutes ago, Patricia Moore said:

Thanks for the info. Nude beaches or swingers clubs are not on our list of things to try !!

Ibiza, Spain it will be for us. Our flight is on Monday, we should be able to get to the beach by Tuesday.

Don’t Forget solar protection ! 🥵

spain is very warm !

• Members
1 minute ago, Le faune said:

Don’t Forget solar protection ! 🥵

spain is very warm !

Thanks. I suppose I can get these locally.

Indeed, I don't want sun burn in this sensitive area. I do have tan lines from previous strolls with a bikini top where I live. I'll try and get rid of those tan lines if I can.

• Members

tan thru suits ,,,,,but you lotion up before putting them on, when you cant hit the topless or nude beach, or in between

• Members

Kiniki and a few other companies ,,  i have 6   Kiniki  

• Members

no some have a lining,  dry quick , no the holes are very small, they say how dark you want to get is how much you wear them,   thong , and full bottoms ,  some on EBAY not that good,

• Confused 1

• Members
On 7/25/2024 at 1:14 PM, Patricia Moore said:

We are planning a holiday to a European destination where I was told topless bathing is quite common. The thought of giving it a try is both intimidating and enticing. I am nervous and tempted at the same time.

My husband says there is no problem if I leave my bikini top at the hotel and bare my breasts at the beach. We both know the beach will be quite crowded during summer. Yesterday, he even started to unpack my bikini tops, put them back in the drawer and said in a teasing tone that the bottom halves are more than adequate. That I shouldn't worry. That he doesn't mind other men seeing me. I think the whole idea kind of arouses him. I feel a tingling inside, a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. I've put the bikini tops back in the suitcase, but might take them back out at the last minute. 

Does anyone have experience going topless at the beach? Or swimming pool at the hotel?

Do you think men get aroused by the idea of their wives being half naked? It took me quite some time to get comfortable being naked with him, in the privacy of our bedroom or bathroom. This is a big step for me. Has it been for you? Would you do it just to please your husband?

Go for it and enjoy your vacation !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

In the past, we've been to a few. I would take both your top and bottom. Not everyone is going to be topless so if you wear both, you can choose if and when the top comes off. You'll be fine. She would usually take it off just before she went into the water and then it would stay off for quite a while as she dried off and tanned both on her belly or her back. Sure, everyone can see but there were a lot of women like that. She also showered topless before towelling off and heading back to the hotel and she put her top on as we went back. I don't think she ever had her top on in the water so basically, she was topless from the first swim to leaving. As to what I found arousing, obviously the excitement of seeing her exposed. I also loved the cold water making her nipples hard. Not just her but others. Men like that....we can't help it. But it was more of a curiousity and not really sexual. The sexual part was later that night LOL although I have to admit that there were women there that I would have loved to have been with and she admitted to me that there were more than a few men with tightly fitting trunks that she would have wanted to get a closer look at. So the whole experience was arousing but more on the normal side and less on the erotic side,

Go for it!

• Like 1