Official Community Forums Home

Oral Office

wyked0821

I have a slight exhibitionist side. Recently a friend (he's also a co-worker) and I have started having sex at work. We have an open office set up - 4 ft cubicles....more privacy than you'd think, but still public. My biggest thrill lately is grabbing quick licks of his cock here and there during the day and when the people in the desks immediately next to me are gone - sucking him until I feel those delicious streams of cum in my mouth and throat. Its such a huge turn on to me that now (also because its a bit easier to look like i've been working if someone comes along) I crave his cock and cum all day at work. Out of the office I like it, but nothing like at work.

I guess I'm wondering if its possibly as huge of a turn on for him as it is for me? Is it normal or just weird to have these feelings?

• Members

No, I wouldn't think it "abnormal" to have these feelings. I can totally see the thrill of it being a huge turn-on. BUT, I would caution if you got caught, you'd both more than likely lose your jobs. I'll leave the "legalese" to the lawyers on the forum, but I would think public indecent exposure as well as breaking some sort of company policies would be main causes for job loss.

Not telling you what to do, but I wouldn't risk it. Instead of following-through with the acts at work, why not save up the unspent lusts until after hours? Imagine how good the sex'd be then! :)

No, it's not rare or abnormal to have those Thrill Feelings. But, I will agree that you and your quickie partner, who, no doubt is getting a thrill from it too, are taking HUGE and somewhat foolish risks. Jobs that pay well and that you enjoy (assuming that your job is both) are hard enough to find. Depending on your position at work, would you really want to start at the bottom again? If you were to be fired, things like that, in the jobforce, will find a way to come back and bite you.

Maybe you could start teasing him at work with other ways. A quick grope, or a note (be sure the note goes to the right person, and never use a company computer since most places now monitor their computers, esp. when they're networked), a whisper, text messages on his phone, teasing over lunch. But try to steer it away from the workplace.

I think there are a lot of people that have affairs at work. And I'm sure an office has seen it's share of trists, but they should be kept to after-hours, when you're alone. But, that's only my opinion.

A question: is this relationship or a FWB situation? You said it's a thrill at work, but not like away from work. The thrill of the possibility of being caught, and actually BEING caught are 2 different things. The more it's done, the higher/greater the risk of being caught.

Good luck to you both.