Official Community Forums Home

Spa time

Rio

• Members

Last night after I got back from playing a couple hours of pickleball I decided just to go in the backyard, strip down and jump in the hot tub. Shortly after I started soaking my wife came down to join me. She also stripped down and climbed in and as she's going by me she has her ass right in my face and I couldn't resist to just lean forward and give her a gentle bite on her ass. We both sat there in the hot tub enjoying the whirlpool.  I told her I was going to get out and she said give me a kiss.. So I went over and kissed her. She said I want a long hard kiss with tongue. So we held each other in the hot tub and kissed and told each other we love you. We only had the lid halfway open so I told her to climb up on top and lay there. She laid on top of the cover with her legs spread and I buried my face down between your legs and started licking on her pussy. I was sucking on her clit when she started moving back and forth and I hear some moans coming from her. I then had her put her feet up on top of the cover. This exposed her cute little asshole. I then flicked my tongue on her anal opening and then stuck my tongue deep inside her. That about center over the edge. I then went back up to start sucking on her clit and I then put my finger inside her, feeling around for that little button of a g-spot. I know this drives her crazy. I continued licking and sucking on her clit while putting pressure on her g-spot. Within a few minutes she just orgasmed real hard and squirted all over. I then pull my finger out licked all the juice off my finger and then cleaned her up with my tongue. Her pussy juice tasted fantastic. With all of treatments I've been going through for prostate cancer I can't get hard enough to penetrate her but she told me we needed to switch positions. I then laid on top of the hot tub cover and she started sucking my cock. Although I wasn't extremely hard the sensations felt great. She sucked my cock all the way down and almost had my balls in her mouth as well as my cock. I then had a great orgasm and we both laid back down into the water held onto each other smiled and kissed and then got out,  dried off and went back upstairs extremely happy with great feelings of love.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Thank you, Rio, for sharing that. You are both so lucky to have each other. Made me so happy for you both. All the time said it perfectly.

• Like 1