Official Community Forums Home

What Would You Suggest?

OK, I know Mikayla has done an article on what she thinks are great first sex toys, but I was curious to see/read what some of our other members would recommend as a first sex toy for a beginner?

• Members

I think a bullet is always a good choice for a first toy. But I also love this G-spot vibrator. It is just the right size and shape for hitting the G-spot, waterproof, is obviously designed to hit the G-spot and not just to look like a penis (although there is nothing wrong with that, either). I can use it just for stimulation without going all the way to orgasm, or have my husband work it on the G-spot to bring about a fantastic orgasm.

Essense Pure Energy Vibe

(link corrected--it works now)

• Members

One I actually recommended to a friend as a starter vibrator was Sue Johanson's Royal Rabbit. :wub:

It's not too big in girth or length, and it has a corded remote control for a newbie just getting used to the buttons. It's soft like skin since it's made of silicone and it has just enough variety of settings to make a starter think "WOW" but isn't overwhelming. Also, it's waterproof for those among us who don't have a lot of time to themselves and can grab a spare and private moment in the bath. It's really flexible, and who wouldn't love the whimsical look of it?

Totally cute AND effective. It got an A+ from my friend... she was very thankful for the advice! :P

• Members

Well I for one would highly recommend a bullet(egg) for beginners since they are easy to use, not intimidating in anyway and can be used in many different ways including on your partner.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4998

I would also recommend a slim line vibe that is easy to care for and is multi-speed. Although the dual action vibes are more my favorites I think that they can be a bit overwhelming to a new toy player.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=3383 or any of the other slim and sleek ones.

I think it really depends on what they are looking for I what I would recommend to them. :P