Official Community Forums Home

My Favorite Toy

clewing

• Members

I’m a woman and I usually use my favorite toy (since I can only chose one), The Space Explorer 5X Bullet, about 2 times a week. I prefer to use my toy at night, and my favorite place to use my toy is in my bed, although I have used it while cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming the house and doing laundry! What makes it so great is that it uses a 9V battery, so has MORE POWER!

Space Explorer 5X Bullet

• Members

Can't tell if your tongue is in your cheek on this one or not. ;)

But, in case it's not, and you are concerned for my safety (so sweet!), it does not get too hot. The battery is in the controller, anyway, so the bullet itself doesn't get very hot, but it DOES get me hot. I have used this one about six months or so now. The nine volt battery does tend to wear out faster than the AA or AAAs and my husband is always asking me if I need more batteries! He knows me so well!

I provided the link for it (in my original post), as I got it here at Too Timid. I just found out the original link didn't work. It has since been corrected and now takes you to the correct place.