Official Community Forums Home

Satin Smooth Slim Boy-lavender

Exotic Phoenix

• Members

I was really excited to receive the Satin Smooth Slim Boy! It's only my 2nd vibe and a bit different from the one I had years ago. The silvery lavender color, which is exactly like pictured, may be a bit weird, but I quickly got over this. What's really fun is that instead of pre-established settings like Low-Medium-High, the selector is a dial that gives you a lot of control over how strong (or not) you want the vibration to be. That being said, this may not be the best vibe for those who need a lot of stimulation/vibration, but it's a great choice for the beginner or those with more sensitive parts than me.

Despite being a girl who usually likes a lot more force, I still enjoyed this vibe. It really is soft, with a nice, flexible head. As a petite girl, I appreciate that it's a bit narrower than most vibes and made for a nice comfortable fit. Personally, I enjoyed it more on the outside against my clit than inserted. After a while though, I did get bored and the initially exciting stimulation became a dull, monotonous sensation. All that said, I'm glad I have this though; it's a nice, basic slender vibe. With it's slender size, I'm even thinking about using it on the boy if he lets me!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5072

• Members

Just a few questions. I noticed that the vibe is veined, were you able to feel them also or did it help in anyway? Also what type of batteries did it take? Did it bring you to climax? What type of material is it made from?

Just a few questions!!!

• Members
Just a few questions. I noticed that the vibe is veined, were you able to feel them also or did it help in anyway? Also what type of batteries did it take? Did it bring you to climax? What type of material is it made from?

Just a few questions!!!

It is veined, though I personally didn't feel it much. I need a lot of stimulation (both mental and physical) . You have to understand that I usually make myself cum about 2 - 3 times a day, every day, so I often need a bit more than average. ;)

So I can't say that I noticed the veins, but there are some ridges underneath the head which are a bit more prominent, and I really enjoy the feel of the vibe in my hand. It takes 2 double A batteries, which have lasted really well. And yes, it did bring me to climax, but I always climax so I don't know if that's saying anything. I would use it directly on my clit, then inserted it for a bit, then against my bum, and just moved it around between the 3 because just leaving it alone in one spot won't do anything for me. Also, I believe it's made from latex. It did get a slightly annoying squeaky-clean feel after washing.

I hope this helps!