Official Community Forums Home

Amateur Angles 3

Tyger

dvd_ae0043main.jpg

Here comes Amateur Angels 3 from Adam & Eve Productions. This DVD is a 2 hour feast of fresh faces (among other body parts). Meet 7 women breaking into the world of adult films, with names like Holly Hollywood, Anni Body, and Ashley Love, to name just a few. Some familiar male faces also grace us with their presence by aiding the young ladies into the industry. Oh, the sacrifices they make!

Go back to the basics on this DVD. No frills, themes, cheesy music, costumes, or elaborate sets here. All set at the same location, the shots were up close and very personal. Some women were very excited to be getting off on camera. Yet a couple of ladies look as if a tax audit would have been more fun that what they were doing. Mostly a guy-on-gal film, the second set of lovers are women, and we have the pleasure to see Nikki Love’s first time with a girl! The girls definitely had a great time! You could tell by the squirting involved!

Each scene starts out with an “interview” done by the director. Getting a little bit of background of the gals, some of their sexual experiences, what gets them hot, and so on. It made these women seem a bit more like “real” people. Most of them dressed, in what seemed to be, their street clothes. All walks of life, body types, and personalities are well covered in this film.

I also appreciated the fact that they strongly encouraged condom usage, and even said so in the first scene. They used condoms that were more flesh color, but they were still visible at times.

This film was OK, for my growing standards for adult films. But for me personally, there was a bit too much talking. Plus, the 2 girls that seemed as though they couldn’t care less were a bit of a turn-off to me. I did, however, see some great blow jobs and clitty lickin’!

As always, we have the basic extras on the disc, like behind the scenes, bios, and photo galleries.

Are you ready to see these kinds of Angels?

Amateur Angels~gotta see 'em!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I found this video to be quite frankly really boring I can't stand to listen to the girls answering questions and looking like deer in headlights!! while the settings were pretty good all the talking made it impossible to make up my own story line (something I enjoy doing with the sex scene type movies) I found some of the girls looked as if they didn't want to be there and that is a large turn off. definetely not something I would recommend!