• Members
On 4/9/2007 at 9:03 PM, luvhim93 said:

1 hour! wow! 3 times! amazing!

not even near that.....

My girlfriend made me cum three times in an afternoon many times

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/9/2007 at 8:31 PM, Tyger said:

I believe the longest one I've ever given was about 45 minutes, while my man was driving. He only came once, cuz I would stop just when he was about to do so (the car was moving). I'm such a tease! :P

Hello you were edging

• 4 months later...
  • Members
On 10/7/2019 at 2:57 PM, Amy D said:

Wow.  I must be doing something wrong.  I have never given a blow job that took more than 15 minutes or so, from start to "finish". I generally continue for a minute or two after he finishes.  Or maybe he's doing something wrong.  I dunno.  😦

Amy D..... You Sound like you are doing everything right, that's why he is Cumming way to soon. Back away from his cock a minute or so then go back to it again, and you be the judge of when you are ready for him to fill you're beautiful face and or mouth full of his hot cum .  Damn you are my kind of lady !!

• Members
On 3/10/2020 at 4:09 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

Aww thanks sweetheart just bring your sexy butt over here and I'll give you a FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE of how good I am 

DiLVeDsVAAErFJQ.jpg

Whatever was done to you, I want done to me. I would love a hot man to cream my face like that. I'm envious. 

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I would say 45 minutes or more. Of course edging prolongs it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 4/10/2007 at 11:31 AM, Tyger said:

I believe the longest one I've ever given was about 45 minutes, while my man was driving. He only came once, cuz I would stop just when he was about to do so (the car was moving). I'm such a tease! :P

yum, the longer you can keep him on edge the bigger and better orgasm he gets xxx

• Members
2 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

As long as it takes. 😏

You go girl !!!  Never really timed it,  but my two sisters and I spent the biggest part of the night with my husband Dewey taken turns seeing how many times we could get our faces and mouth full of his hot cum till till he can't Cum anymore. OMG WHAT A BLAST WE HAD WITH HIM. WOW

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/7/2021 at 4:44 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

Now that's what I would like to do with you Sexy lady Mmmmm Dewey C

Awww. Thank you. That made my day. You're sweet. 

• Like 1

• Members
14 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Not sure what the longest blowjob is I've given, but after having sex I've fallen asleep with his cock in my mouth.  I sleep better with something in my mouth.

I would like to fall asleep with my cock in anyone or your beautiful little tight holes Jennifer01 mmmmmmm. ... Dewey C

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

My wife usually drains me in about 20 minutes or so , sometimes quicker depending on the circumstances . I did get to see her suck my buddys cock for an hour . He is one of those guys that don't cum until they want to .

She never missed a lick . It was Sooo Hot to watch while I was between her knees on the floor eating her pussy the whole time !

• Like 3