Official Community Forums Home

Hello Everyone!

I've been reading the posts for about the last 6 months or so and I just have to say this is a GREAT WEBSITE!! I find myself browsing the posts pretty much daily, so I figured why not go ahead and register. I'm not sure how "vocal" I will be, I guess time will tell...

Well, a little about myself.... ummm, single/divorced mom, 30ish. Currently I'm not in a relationship, but as you can see by my username, well....you can figure that out!! ;)

That's all I'll say about myself, just a little bit keeps the mystery alive!!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I've been reading the posts for about the last 6 months or so and I just have to say this is a GREAT WEBSITE!! I find myself browsing the posts pretty much daily, so I figured why not go ahead and register. I'm not sure how "vocal" I will be, I guess time will tell...

Well, a little about myself.... ummm, single/divorced mom, 30ish. Currently I'm not in a relationship, but as you can see by my username, well....you can figure that out!! ;)

That's all I'll say about myself, just a little bit keeps the mystery alive!!! :lol:

hellow

Welcome and I hope you have fun with the site!!

• Members

GREETINGS to you i hope you have lots of fun here at Tootimid keep checking in and posting