Official Community Forums Home

Long Time Guest First Time Post

outback

Hi everyone First let me say thanx for all the honest answers in this forum.I have kind of a strange question I hope someone can answer. I am a parapligic but can still get an erection and have fealing in my lower body although it is dimminished slightly anyway I cannot or at least have not came but 1 time in the last 10 years I have heard that electronicly a person can be stimmulated to cum. Is this true?and what about anal sex will that help?Thanx for the time Outback

• Members

Welcome Outback!

Ok, as far as I know about parapalegia - you are very lucky to have feeling in your groin at all! Good for you! Also, good that you are trying to get yourself to orgasm!

I would say, without being a doctor, that electro stim might be something you would want to explore. We do not sell those products here, you would have to look elsewhere -but it is true, you CAN make yourself cum via this method. You have to be really, really careful about how you stimulate yourself, so find a repuatable electro sex dealer - and ask questions!

You may also want to ask your doctor. I am most sure that they have had any number of questions under the sun - so ask him or her how you can stimulate yourself to orgasm! He might have a great answer for you!

I am not sure if sex would make it better - but I am assuming if you can find an obliging partner- just the idea of having oral and regular sex would be enough to get you there. I am sure there are many women willing to be on top and in charge - so why not find a partner if you haven't already and get back into the swing of things!

Good luck to you and let us know how it goes!