Official Community Forums Home

Asian Anal Eggs

doc_and_eris

• Members

NO1935-1main.jpg

We tried out Asian Anal Eggs... here's the link! http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5338

Eris:

The irony of breaking out the Asian Anal Eggs for Easter was not lost on us. We found

that pretty amusing, I do have to say!

I've had one other experience with anal beads in my life and I liked them pretty well

then. It's a unique and interesting experience playing with them, as long as you take your

time!! I also think it's kind of funny that other reviews mention "don't forget the lube!"

so I decided I would also say that, as it may just not be an obvious for someone who hasn't

tried anal toys before. NEVER forget the lube.

I'm pretty comfortable with "anal play" and the sensation is one that definitely turns

me on. We had a good time playing with this toy, but it's not something you want to rush

through. Gentle and patient insertion is an important key as well as the stress on enough

lube to make you comfortable.

These are really fun for foreplay and for experimentation. They do good things for my

sexual excitement and I'd suggest them for anyone who is willing to take the time to play

with them and use them with interested and equally patient partners.

Doc:

I can offer the perspective of "the driver" in this review. These unfortunately named Asian

Anal Eggs were a lot of fun to play with. They're pretty, they're the right size, and they

give the "operator" a nice handhold to confidently use them.

Oh... and don't forget the lube!

• Members

Ok, besides using enough lube, what else did these beads do? How did you use them? Did you have a DP situation? Could he feel them when he was inside of you? Or, did you do a toy or manual stimulation and use them? Perhaps you only used the beads.

Did they provide the orgasm that most anal beads WILL provide if you use them correctly, which does take patience as you indicated? What about size and flexiblity? Are they soft, bendy, stiff? What are they made from? Are they silicone - meaning you have to use a water-based lubricant? Were they big or small to YOU?

SOrry about all the questions, but I think many people will want to know those answers!