Official Community Forums Home

My Favorite Toy...

Valntyn

• Members

It's taken me so long to reply/enter, because I just couldn't make up my mind which ONE toy is my favorite! :) Bullets are definitely the best -- be they as part of a cockring or a toy all unto themselves. I think I'm going to have to go with the Powerful Sparkling Vibrating Egg, because it's quiet enough to wear out in public for our weekly shopping/chores and have fun with my hubby!! :wub: I also use it when I'm reading erotica or just in need of a couple of stress-release orgasms.

You asked for a lot of replies -- you certainly got them! It's been great reading everyone's posts. :)

• 3 months later...

So, does this still hold true?

• Members

*laugh* You kinda caught me off guard, pulling up one of my old replies like this! For its sheer ability to be worn quietly out in public, yah, I'm going to have to stick with it as my answer. HOWEVER.... I haven't tried our Petite Treat out in public yet... That one's more powerful and more quiet, so there may yet be a new favorite! ;):wub:

Just keepin' ya on your toes!! LOL[/size]