Official Community Forums Home

Tell Us About A Blind Date Experience

Tyger

So, reply to this post with a Blind Date experience. The good, the bad, or the ugly!

• Members

*laugh* Cute question!

The only blind date I ever had was to a dance in high school, believe it or not. It was also the only time I've ever been stood up! It worked out great, though -- I didn't know the guy, so it wasn't like I was losing out on anyone and I had a fantastic time with other friends, male and female alike. I was glad to be stood up! Say it with pride! Whew!

*giggle*

I've only allowed myself to be set up once on a blind date, by a client's friend. He had made me sound like some huge party girl, which at the time, I was freshly single and somewhat a partier, but a responsible one. This guy was Hispanic, which I don't care nationality, met me at the designated spot, I left my car there, and got in his, and we decided on dinner and going to shoot some pool. OK, great. He took me to this nice little seafood restaurant (since I can't eat spicy food), and we had fun. Then, on the way to the pool hall, he decides that he can hold my hand, OK, not bad. We get to the pool hall, and we can't shoot any pool cuz it was a Saturday night, and all the tables were full (go figure). So, we walk around, play some video games, which was fun, then he runs into a friend of his there (also Mexican). They decide they want to go back to his friend's house, and just hang out. OK, no problem. His friend's GF was waiting for him at home. On the LOOOOOOOOOONG way to this guy's house, my "date" decides that dinner and 3 video games gives him the right to a kiss. OK, well, what the hell, I thought he was nice, until he tried shoving his tongue down my throat! I back off a bit, and he tries sliding his hand up my leg onto my crotch. After the third time of me pushing his hand away, I finally told him very calmly "if you do that again I WILL remove your arm from its socket and beat you with it". He pulled back, laughing nervously. :angry:

Intent on having fun anyway, we get to his friend's house. The GF didn't speak a word of English, and I knew just a few common Spanish words. Great. But she seemed very sweet, and both guys translated for us. After a bit of BS, we find out that me and his friend like to play chess, and we have 2 great competitive, intense games. One he won, barely, and one I won, barely. His GF takes a pic of the 3 of us. :blink: And hugs me a few times. I did know enough Spanish to hear him tell his friend that I had one helluva ass, and what he'd like to do with it. :blink:

My date tried bringing me back to my car, which, since it was almost 3 a.m. had been towed. So, I had to let the jackass drive me to my house, to which I didn't want him knowing where I live. But I gave him some gas money for the inconvenience, and gave him a quick kiss for the effort too.

I had to get up 4 hrs later, call my friend to drive me clear across Austin to pick up my f'n car. $200 later, I was able to go to work, dragging, but happy that there was no damage done to my car.

The "date" called me up that day, asking if I had a good time. Other than trying to be Tubed by his tongue, I had had a good time. But I knew that if I went out with him again, he'd try something even more intense, and I didn't want to put myself in that sort of situation. He left it up to me to call him back, but I didn't. :rolleyes: