Official Community Forums Home

What Do Guys Feel

luvhim93

• Members

when the lady as a probe or a plug in her ass?

is it tight? is it a firmer surface you feel?

What is it that makes you love it so much?

or is it simply that she has something in her ass?

• Members

I have not had the pleasure of DP with my wife, but she is opening up to it and she is toying around with the idea of anal. I do get excited about the fact that she is willing to find new ways to get pleasure from her body and willing to trust me to help her in the exploration process. I don't think this answers your question in the slightest, but I just wanted to put in my two cents.

• Members

Well I can answer this. Mikayla and I have anal sex and double penetration sex often and I can tell you about both ways.

When Kayla has a vibe or even a plug in her ass and I enter her pussy, the feeling is one of snugness! Extreme and satisfying snugness. If she has a vibe going or a plug with ridges and bumps I can feel the vibrations or the bumps while I am inside her. It is a very, very unique and arousing feeling.

In similiar fashion, when I am in Kayla's ass (this alone is tight and very fullfilling - and she then inserts what is usually a larger vibe) then I go nutso! Not only am I having anal sex but the tightness plus the vibrations will send me over the edge super fast.

So, to answer, what I feel is an intense snug fit, vibrations and just plain AWESOME!