Official Community Forums Home

Dealing With Myths

• Members

EVERY TIME I'M FEELING DOWN OR HAVE A PIMPLE, ETC. MY HUSBAND SAYS SWALLOWING IS THE CURE! HE THINKS IT CURES EVERYTHING FROM HEADACHES TO BAD HAIR DAYS! IS SEMEN ALL THE GOOD FOR YOUR HAIR AND SKIN? I HERE IT HAS NUTRITION LIKE ZINC AND ENZYMES!

• Members
EVERY TIME I'M FEELING DOWN OR HAVE A PIMPLE, ETC. MY HUSBAND SAYS SWALLOWING IS THE CURE! HE THINKS IT CURES EVERYTHING FROM HEADACHES TO BAD HAIR DAYS! IS SEMEN ALL THE GOOD FOR YOUR HAIR AND SKIN? I HERE IT HAS NUTRITION LIKE ZINC AND ENZYMES!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he just whants u to swallow

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. Are you blond? because this guy loves head, and he told you all this so you will suck him off everytime you're feeling down or have a bad hair day or get the wrong food order.

smart, but yeah double take what he says next time.

• Members

Well, I think for the most part, there is no significant nutritional or other benefit from swalloing cum - other than it's fun!

However, there was a study I read last year (from the UK I think) that said there is a connection between swallowing semen and being in a good mood. I had sent a quote to a friend of mine in email and still had it - here it is:

While a hit of semen may make women feel as though they have been taking antidepressants, the stuff might also behave in the body a little bit like heroin. The more a woman gets, the more she wants. "It's a chemical dependency -- or there's some kind of psychological dependency that's being driven by the presence of semen."

I am sure it was written by a guy :) But if you like swallowing, swallow! It certainly makes men feel better - lol!