Official Community Forums Home

Max Size Erection Enhancing Wipes

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

HP1426-00main.jpg

Well, you all may or may not remember this, but quite a while ago Mikayla and I tried the Max Size Erection Cream - and we had great success with it. In fact, we both found it pleasurable and it actually helped keep me harder - longer! So, when I saw these little wipes in our last box, I was anxious to try. Last night Mik was out with girlfriends so I took the opportunity to try out the wipes with my new masturbation sleeve (to be reviewed later today.)

I read the instructions and they say to simply: wipe on and dispose. So, I got myself relatively hard, then 'wiped and disposed.' One of the main ingredients in a list of otherwise non-descript things is lidocaine. Lidocaine is a topical anastheptic which I assumed was to desensitize my cock. While the cream form of this product instantly created a tingling sensation, these wipes really did not. They felt cool - like an alchohol swab - but not tingly. I did not notice an immediate hardening of my cock as I did with the cream. I decided to take another wipe (hey, I had 2) and used it. I felt a little more hardness with the second wipe - but not a whole lot.

I proceeded to use my "love sleeve" - which requires quite a bit of lube. I am not sure if the lube wiped away what the little wipe had put on - but I sure didn't notice any difference than before. I played and came and I feel that it was all in about the same time as it would have been without the wipes! I would much prefer using the cream - which we do - and would suggest for buyers to start wtih the cream, not the wipes. FOR ME, they really did much of nothing. FOR YOU, they may work - but I am not sure!

Get the Wipes

MM

Sorry to hear that these were a Wipe Out. :P I couldn't resist!!

• 10 months later...
  • Members

HP1426-00main.jpg

Max Control Male Sex Prolong Wipes are a really neat idea. Packaged in a foil wrap, like a handy-wipe, these towelettes are convenient, discrete, and easy to use. Just rip open the package, wipe the wipe (hah) over the penis, and toss the wipe away!

Containing only a few ingredients, one being lidocaine (a topical anesthetic), these wipes are condom compatible and non-staining. They don’t even have a smell to them.

Once my husband wiped his penis with one of the towelettes, we expected a tingly, cooling, numbing sensation for him (and possibly passed to me, seeing as his penis was rubbing rather nicely with my vagina), but neither of us felt anything different. He didn’t grow larger or thicker... he didn’t have any desensitization of his penis... he didn’t last any longer than usual. The wipe really didn’t do anything.

They’re nifty enough to give them a try if you need or want something like these -- especially going on a trip, I see them as a handy idea -- but they were a bust in our experience.