Official Community Forums Home

Odd Question

babylove

It could be many things.

Such as diet. Fruits & veggies tend to make some people a bit more gassy. In others, it's red meat. Dairy can be a culprit too. It depends on how your body processes food. Have you noticed a pattern in your gass-iness? Is there pain?

The pressure of you being on top, and his penis inside you, pressing against some of your insides may just push the gas out.

If this is getting bothersome, you could try some anti-gas stuff before your meals that you think may be causing the gas. Like Bean-o. Or, modifying your diet, seeing which food does what.

Chances are, he's noticed, and is being nice about it. Who says chivalry is dead? Usually, I am all for honesty in the bedroom, but, in this case, if he isn't saying anything, I wouldn't either. Just try to find out what makes you more gassy, and either eliminate it, or limit its consumption.

• Members

are you sure it is from your bum and not vag...i know at times i can release what sounds like i am passing gas..but really it isn't....

• Members
are you sure it is from your bum and not vag...i know at times i can release what sounds like i am passing gas..but really it isn't....

Exactly luvhim... could be queefs.