Official Community Forums Home

Hustler's Hot Nights

Valntyn

• Members

TO3035-6main.jpg

My husband LOVES glow in the dark vibrators. He loves to watch them “disappear” as they’re inserted into me and he loves to watch them “reappear” as if by magic. If I lift my head from my pillow and look between my legs where he’s creating this great magic act, I’m rewarded with a mischievous grin and a glint in his eye that shows HE’S enjoying playing as much as I’M enjoying being played with! And now we have another magical toy, Hot Nights, added to our arsenal of FUN!

Including the “Dial-A-Pleasure” turn controller at the base of the vibrator, the length of this toy is 8 inches. That’s 6.5 inches of Jel-Lee material pleasure. The shaft is 1.75 inches of thickness that gives a nice full feeling that I love in a toy and has a gentle swirl down it that adds nicely to the feeling when inserted and removed. It’s a stable vibe, meaning it doesn’t bend, but the Jel-Lee has a little give to it. It’s a really comfortable material!

This vibe does make an audible humming noise. It’s not whisper quiet, but it’s not loud enough to wake the neighbors or even anyone in the next room. And, it has a handy little wrist strap so you don’t drop it in the shower -- yes, it’s water resistant! It has a rubber ring under the controller to protect its two AA batteries (not included) and other innards from getting wet.

As I’m always saying, I need and like a STRONG vibration in a toy. This one just didn’t cut it in that area for me. The vibes did nothing for me when inserted and the true test - against my clit - was a big disappointment. It has a medium vibration that would probably suit most people, though. Having said that, between how good the toy itself felt and how much fun my husband had playing with it in me, I definitely DON’T see this toy “disappearing” to the back of our toy chest!

Feel like having a HOT NIGHT?

Bonus!! In one of your favorite colors too!! :P

Was there a strong smell to it? Was it tacky after washing? Just curious.... ;)

• Members

Good questions! :)

There IS a faint smell to it. It's not a strong smell, and, truth be told, it's one I like, so it doesn't bother me at all. *chuckle* My husband teases the smell reminds him of inner tubes! :blink:

The "tack factor" is so slight it's hardly even considered tacky, but if you were to compare it to, say, a glass or a metal material, yes, you will notice a slight tackiness.

• Members

Great REview Valnytn!

My hubby loves glowies as well - they are so much F U N!!!

• Members

Good Review!! We love glow in the dark toys to I think it hads more fun to the excitement already going on!!! Light up toys are great also. My hubby loves them.