Official Community Forums Home

Toy Tester

• Members

i tested out sooo many toys last night...if you guys get any questions about any kind of toy let me know. i mean i didnt actually use the toys but i put batteries in them and saw how they work ya know, and that tells a lot. i tested out the vibrating panties and they were so loud they have to be noticeable. there was also a purple jelly real-life dong that was huge, and im not exaggerating. it looks impossible to use. except there are 3 bullets in the shaft and balls so it has pretty good vibrations for something of its size. i have to go get ready to go, ill write more later..after i get some responses

• Members

:) The toy i liked best is one my date had several months ago. a cock ring with a tiny vibrator on it that got my clitty every time he thrusted. :o His cock instantly became my favorite thing to wiggle down on. I'de like to give my present boyfriend one if i could find the exact same kind. :rolleyes: I think of the thing almost every time i get on top!

:)

• Members

we sell a bunch of different kinds of those, i'd also like to get one for my boyfriend. he was wondering what would make his penis vibrate and that'd be the thing lol :)

• Members
i tested out sooo many toys last night...if you guys get any questions about any kind of toy let me know. i mean i didnt actually use the toys but i put batteries in them and saw how they work ya know, and that tells a lot. i tested out the vibrating panties and they were so loud they have to be noticeable. there was also a purple jelly real-life dong that was huge, and im not exaggerating. it looks impossible to use. except there are 3 bullets in the shaft and balls so it has pretty good vibrations for something of its size. i have to go get ready to go, ill write more later..after i get some responses

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what did it look like?

• Members

75786972549_290_1.jpg

this is the big purple vibrating dong i was talking about, it is 14 inches from tip to base, and approximately 8 inches around the shaft...sheesh!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

are there really people who get to lounge around with sex toys and try them all day? I know you said that was not your job, but is it someones?