Official Community Forums Home

Utopia Love Ring

Tyger

TO9507-6main.jpg

Cockrings can be so much fun, and so we set out to have some with our newest cockring from Penthouse, the Utopia Love Ring.

This extra stretchy pink erection ring is triple action! It has a water-resistant wireless bullet, which has one setting, HIGH! And that setting is kind of loud. It takes 3 watch batteries, and it came with 6. We love extra batteries. Then it has the ring that goes over the penis. Third, we have the Ring that goes around the testicles. Very interesting!

To get the bullet into the cockring, I had to use some lube on the bullet and inside the sleeve. The sleeve also has nubbies all over it, for ultimate clit stimulation! Always a good thing, in my book!

After he gets his condom on, I help him get the cockring on him, with him almost wincing when I gently strapped in his testicles. *insert evil laughter here* But he said that it was kind of a nice feeling around his testicles, so we were good to go.

He turns on the vibes, which he said were very nice, but kinda loud, and slowly he entered me. He made sure to rub the nubbie sleeve on my clit a lot. Good man, good man!! I loved the feelings of that, and was able to cum between the vibes and his manhood buried deep inside me, giving me my beloved full feeling.

However, I will say that the “extra stretchy-ness” was a problem. Since it has a lot of stretch to it, and even with my guy’s generous size, it still had a tendency to slip down off to the sides. The pink little thing just wouldn’t stay upright! It got to be a bit on the frustrating side. Hubby also said that the ring around his cock just wasn’t as tight as he would’ve liked it to be. We didn’t notice any extra firmness of his cock. The biggest plus of the ring was the strong vibes I prefer, and the nubbies of the sleeve.

This cockring was rather disappointing, in our book. But it never hurts to try new things, and it may work for someone else. I may use the bullet & sleeve for some clit stimulating fun.

Wanna go to the Utopia of this Ring?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think sometimes that the best cock ring is the standard ring. You can get the vibrations from a bullet and don't have to worry about burying yourself deep into your woman to give her the brief clitoral stimulation!

Good review though!

MM