Official Community Forums Home

Cock Ring

• Members

i want to get my boyfriend a cock ring, neither of us have ever used one before tho. he has no problem staying erect at all, i just want the clitoral stimulation from the bullet. what is the best vibrating cock ring? any advice? i probably carry it at my store, and if not i can just get it online. any help would be great appreciated. thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

look for one that is slicone or cyberskin, I had a silicone one that was really quite nice. I have lost it however and miss it horribly. Also look for one using a bullet or wireless bullet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I just got 3 new cybersking cock rings. They feel really amazing and I am looking forward to testing them each out in turn. they are big and can stretch forever so any size man can wear it. I really like these, i haven't worn them druing sex yet but i just tried it out and it makes all the veins stand out and makes me feel and look even thicker(my wife is gonna love that).