Official Community Forums Home

Question About "wet" Product

shermmonster

ok so i got a sample of wet strawberry kiwi. i'm not positive what it is but i used it as "flavor lube" for a blow job. ok it gets really hot. when i look it up on the website it says that it is massage oil. is it harmful if swallowed? lol i wish it said that on the sample tube!!! yikes! someone please help! :o

WET lubes are usually flavored to be slightly ingested "Flavored" being the key word here. Now, if it just said "Scented", then I would say not. I wouldn't recommend drinking a whole sample packet directly, but licking and sucking some off shouldn't be a problem. And, yes, WET products are made to warm to the touch. Most massage oils are anyway.

Hope that helps.

• Members

I have a sample of this. What I did was massage my hubby with the "wet" on his chest, and neck area. Yes he stated it did have a little warming affect, but it was just enough to be HIGHLY enjoyable. I then licked and sucked it off of him. The taste wasn't very over powering at all and in fact tasted pretty good.

Most products that are FLAVORED are edible. That is pretty much a key there. I do agree with TYger I sure wouldn't go eating the bottle. :lol: Anyway try it on his neck and chest, it is great and I can assure you my Husband and I had a great time. There are some great products if you want to use while giving a blow job etc.. There is Good Head oral gel that comes in numerous flavors, just to name one of the top of my head.