Official Community Forums Home

Help Me With Positions

I could use some help n finding some new positions.  We aren't very creative so help!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One of our favorites my h calls "Upside down, backwards pussy"

He lays on the bed-you face in the opposite direction and sit on his dick. (He gets a good view of your ass while you ride him). It may take a couple of slow movements at first, but then WOW.

Let me know how it goes? (or cums)

Again-just one of our favorites--

Honey

• Members

He lays on the bed-you face in the opposite direction and sit on his dick. (He gets a good view of your ass while you ride him).  It may take a couple of slow movements at first, but then WOW.

Honey

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i call that position backwards saddle, got it from an ex, and its a good one.

• Members
What would be cool is like something that hovers over you, and makes her spin on your cock going up, and down. really fast!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you're a dork...and only you would think of somethin like that :blink:

• Members

i am 5 feet tall and my hubby is lots taller when he can hold me up to a wall and fuck it is soooo cooool and damn what a felling

• Members
i am 5 feet tall and my hubby is lots taller when he can hold me up to a wall and fuck it is soooo cooool  and damn what a felling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...Times I wish I wasnt a midget...

• Members

Jeremy- there is an item like that. Get a love swing and be creative, with some time and patience, it can be done, get her in and get in her then you can spin her and it has a little bounce too! Feels Amazing!!

• Members
...Times I wish I wasnt a midget...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

being 5 feet tall does not make me a midget.

but reamber good thing come in small packegs

• Members
being 5 feet tall does not make me a midget.

but reamber good thing come in small packegs

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh no lol ladypc he wasnt calling you a midget....hes like 5'4 and im like 5'5 so obviously he couldnt get away with the position you were talking about, since the guy needs to be bigger than the girl :lol:

• Members
oh no lol ladypc he wasnt calling you a midget....hes like 5'4 and im like 5'5 so obviously he couldnt get away with the position you were talking about, since the guy needs to be bigger than the girl  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, and I my penis is like 2"

• Members
Yeah, and I my penis is like 2"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u think 2" is the problem

if u use it well it is not a problem

• Members

He lays on the bed-you face in the opposite direction and sit on his dick. (He gets a good view of your ass while you ride him).  It may take a couple of slow movements at first, but then WOW.

Honey

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is my BF favorite. and I like it too, he also can play with your ass very well this way. ;)

I like to have a big pillow under my ass and let him go at it nice angle. :rolleyes:

when he want to drive me nutts he will be on his side and put one of my legs between his and hold the other one up under his arm (i'm on my back) and that way he can see everything, my face, boobs or just watch himself. but then he stops right when i get ready to cum. (his timing is good) now because we are in this position he can pull back and I can't do anything about it he does this about 5 or 6 times and then he will let me cum and it is worth all the torcher :D

• Members
this is my BF favorite. and I like it too, he also can play with your ass very well this way.  ;)

I like to have a big pillow under my ass and let him go at it nice angle. :rolleyes:

when he want to drive me nutts he will be on his side and put one of my legs between his and hold the other one up under his arm (i'm on my back) and that way he can see everything, my face, boobs or just watch himself. but then he stops right when i get ready to cum. (his timing is good) now because we are in this position he can pull back and I can't do anything about it he does this about 5 or 6 times and then he will let me cum and it is worth all the torcher  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i whant to try that it sounds like lots of fun

u can get in both whole ,this is whear the finger cum in handy