Official Community Forums Home

Sensual Obsession Passion Mate Vibe

jesso

• Members

no1941-1.jpg

Sensual Obsession Passion Mate Vibe

Upon opening my new toy, the first thing I noticed was the texture. It was a smoother jelly-like material which was remarkable, soft to the touch yet not sticky. Sometimes the softer jelly stuff can be harder for me to handle and keep me aroused. Texturally I was extremely attracted to the feel of this.

The top half of it is bendable and very life like which I LOVE! The tip of the vibrator has a reasonable head size, making it nice and easy for quick insertion and handling. It has a meaty seven and a quarter inch length which for me was plenty of length to take care of my needs! One downfall of the vibrator is that because the tip is so bendable, the vibration is not quite as powerful as I like. I tend to use vibes more for clitoral stimulation. However, if you like to use vibes for the whole shebang, this one might be GREAT for you. Also, the vibration at the base of it was quite vigorous, great for those who love to feel it from tip to end.

By far the best feature of this vibe was the button was on the bottom that turns it on. I have owned a lot of vibrators and I've never owned one that you didn't have to twist to get it started. The twisting can be troublesome once lubes are introduced. However, this vibe you just pressed on the bottom and it started your vibrations. You can easily keep pressing and it cycles through the rest; 3 vibration cycles and 2 pulsating cycles (my personal fav's!!!!). The pulsating cycles drove me crazy and made it so simple to keep my groove going!

Not to mention its waterproof which is always great for cleanup. And it comes with a handy soap on a rope string for handling versatility!

This one looks interesting, thanks for the info.

Just a couple of questions, was it waterproof and/or quiet?

My bad, you're right, Mike, she did! LOL CGEM!! I like your "most effort on a name" award!

• Members

Thanks for the comment guys. Some of you are so funny on this board!

Just to note it was a pretty quiet vibe, which does it make it easier for me to use it more often inconspicuously (i.e. roomates).

And yes, the name was really long and drawn out. I think I had to retype it a couple times because I left out one of the words. ahahaaa.