Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin Cyber Suck Mouth

Mike_d

• Members

TLC7335-7main.jpg

This toy definately sucks, and trust me, it's a good thing.

I took it out of the box and sounded like Otter from Animal House "Oh boy!!" After using it, I was not disappointed.

When I got this in my latest box, I didn't know exactly how this would perform or how my wife would take it. I took it out of the package and began to eye all the goodies that came with it. Not only does the molded mouth have the super soft feel of cyberskin, it streches and keeps a snug fit.

It comes with a bottle of waterbased lube (stick with waterbased lubes) and a vibrating bullet to round out the package.

My wife gave me the go ahead while she watched and I used the included lube. I also own a cyberskin pleasure pal and it was hard to get into, this was not at all the case. The opening is a little wider, but the cyberskin is very snug.

Once I pushed in to her mouth, I was really excited to see that it moves pretty close to a real mouth. It also warms up fairly quick and it was nice to see some of the lube making her lips slick like saliva. This only added to the effect for me and we both got off looking at each other from across the room while I got "head". It was exceptionally hot to have my wife watch me get sucked off by "someone else" and even she thought so.

I put the bullet IN the end of the tunnel (which is totally smooth, with no ridges or bumps, and I don't feel it took away from the toy at all) and hit the end, not a good feeling in my opinion. It was like an electric shock on the head of my organ. I took it out and continued. It was a very hot experience and the snug fit, with the feel of skin that is pretty close was very nice. For a toy, this is a keeper. It doens't hold up to the real deal, but with out a tounge, and the ability to reason, and all the fun things a real woman can do to make your eyes roll up in your head, this toy does alright by us. So when she is "out of commission for a bit, we have no problems.

Let her suck your sorrows away

How awesome! Bet my hubby would use one of those..........

How do you care for a cyber-skin product? Was the bullet waterproof, and how many batteries did that take? At least with a bullet, your wife can have some of her own fun!! A "Two-fer"! *WOOT*

• Members

The bullet uses 2 AA batteries and it was not overly noisy. It was about the norm. Nothing really special and it had a slide control rather than the wheel. it was not waterproof but yes, she does use it when "Franchesca" is taking care of me. :wub:

Cyberskin has to be cared for by washing and patting dry. This product came with some "Cyberskin Renew" which it says on the back of the bottle is corn starch with some scents. It recommends that when you run out, just use a basic corn starch to absorb the moisture in the product and give it that new non-sticky feeling!

• Members

Nice review. I have to say you made me think twice about surprising my bf with a "different" new toy. btw, thanks for introducing franchesca : )

• Members

This is such a nice toy for guys and it's nice that you would consider it for him. It would be worth the shock to blindfold him and see if he could tell the difference between you and her if he didn't know you were pulling the switch....