Official Community Forums Home

First Toys

• Members

:huh: If you were going to purchase your first few toys for you and your spouse, what would you order? Want us both happy, but need to put the umph back in our sex. Need lots of ideas. :o

• Members

I definitely think the first toy I would suggest to any woman or to any couple is a bullet. Bullets are SOOOOO versatile. You can use them on her nipples, thighs, neck and of course, clitoris. She, conversely, can use it on your balls during a blowjob, your perinium, your nipples and your shaft! Bullets are really the most universal toy that I can suggest for newbies.

You may also want to investigate vibrating cock rings. However, be advised that they do not always live up to the hype, so think about which one you want - perhaps looking for a toy review.

Finally, special lubricants for oral sex can be a super thing to begin with. Lubes that heat up during sex are PHENOMENAL for her and for you. Just adding a little extra wetness with some flavor can boost anyone's sex life. I think these would be my top 3 picks.

Here are some links:

Double Bullets

Cock Ring

Sex Lube

• Members

I highly agree with MIkayla bullets are the best first toy. MY husband loves them as much as I do. I use it on him and he loves it. In fact there is a post here where I though I lost one of my bullets and come to find out my husband had it at work. Most of them are fairly quiet and the pleasure from the bullets are awesome.

There are like Mikayla said some really good cock rings and some that just don't live up to the hype. I wrote a review not to long on a outstanding cock ring, it provided my husband with enough vibrations to drive him wild but allowed him to last extra long. The clitoral stimulator on it drove me to have multi orgasms.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=5282

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I also totally agree with Mikayla's reccomendation of the bullet. My DH and I have the dual vibrating bullet. Very, very effective and one of our first toys. In fact, just this am I tried it a way I had never done before. Me on top with the larger of the two bullets stimulating the clit. The "vets" on here are probably asking what the hell took me so long in finding that one?!? Well, we are just getting rev'd up on the toy thing and thoroughly enjoying the journey. Good luck to you on your choice and happy playing!

• Members

Hey thanks Howard! It actually did leave us both wanting more last night and even more this afternoon. Had the house to ourselves as the kids were out and about. Another toy recommendation is a vibrating cock ring. Just had a very nice experience with that! Although, I must say this takes some working up to for the man. Husband was a wee bit leary as we have had it for awhile and are just now trying it. Pulled the hair a little but once in place it was amazingly effective for me. Enjoy and let us know what you choose.