Official Community Forums Home

Monster G-spot Stimulator

swirlygirlie

• Members

gk30027main.jpg

The Monster G-Spot Stimulator (with soft ticklers)

For a week after my latest package arrived from Too Timid, the laundry didn’t get done, the dishes piled up in the sink and the dog begged for a walk. The Monster G-Spot Stimulator from GK Sex Toys brought all domestic activities to a halt…well, all except one.

With the bulbous rotating G-spot stimulator and clitoral vibrator with “soft ticklers,” this is the best toy I have ever had between my legs!

This “monster” is battery operated and has two easy to access sliding controls at the base of the toy, one for the intensity of vibration and one for the speed of rotation. My favorite feature is that you can intensify both the rotation and the vibration at the same time as things begin to reach their peak. With juice from 3 AA batteries, the vibration is deliciously intense at its top setting.

The “soft ticklers” are raised nubs on the top side of the clitoral vibrator. They rubbed nicely against my clitoris when the knob was inserted and resting against my g-spot. For me, the fit was perfect.

Although the package labeling is somewhat confusing, (the G-spot stimulator labeled on the package with an arrow pointing to the clitoral vibrator) I assume due to the fact that the toy is make in Japan, it’s not hard to figure out what goes where.

The packaging also touts that the toy is “skin safe, not sticky and no smell.” All of which are true. And I so it will coordinate nicely with your boudoir, the Monster G-Spot Stimulator is available in pink or blue.

Is this item waterproof, and quiet?

It's definitely an interesting looking toy. Were the vibes really strong?

I loved the domestic comment!! Very cute!! I hope you've at least put a dog run out now!! :lol: