Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm

confused

I have been having sex with my husband for 4 months now and I have never had an orgasm. My husband is the only person I have slept with I feel bad because takes this personaly its not like I dont enjoy sex or anything and have tried masturbation and it doesnt work then either. So I dont see why he takes it so personal is there some thing I can say to him.

• Members
I have been having sex with my husband for 4 months now and I have never had an orgasm. My husband is the only person I have slept with I feel bad because takes this personaly its not like I dont enjoy sex or anything and have tried masturbation and it doesnt work then either. So I dont see why he takes it so personal is there some thing I can say to him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe that he takes it so personal because he is there to please you. He may not feel "manly" because he can not make you orgasm. I believe that a man can not make a woman orgasm. He may do this and that to push the right buttons to help her achieve an orgasm.

My wife and I have been married for almost 33 years and she cums more now than ever before. Am I that good of a lover? I would want to think so, but probably not. I just know what she needs to make her orgasm. We take the time to have long sessions. She will come several times while I perform oral sex on her. And then after penetration she is sure to cum several times again. For us it just seems "all to easy".

It takes time to get to know each other and what each other needs. Keep up

with masturbation. Get to know your body and what you need for sexual gratification. Have long sex sessions to get to know each other. See what works and what doesn't. Do not be goal oriented to reach a climax, it will come in time. Try buying a vibrator. They can be a great aid to reach an orgasm. They are fun to use. We do not use them all the time. Less than half the times we make love but they are always there.

I hope that I have helped you in some way. I wish you a long and successful marriage with many , many orgasms.

Charlie

• Members

This sounds really familiar to me. I have been married for 5 years and have only had sex with my wife. She was uncomfortable letting go during sex on many levels. There are lots of things that can be causing this. You need to examine what makes you aroused and what he does that arouses you. Don't be afraid to be open and talk with him. Don't feel like there is pressure to "achieve" orgasm, just let it be fun and focus on what you feel. He is going to enjoy sex, and most likely orgasm unless he feels something wrong. If you want more help, post again and say a little more about what is going on. Do you orgasm when you masturbate? Do you have sex toys? Fantasies? Is he too big? Small? Thin? or Thick? Is it painful?