Official Community Forums Home

Ejaculation Delayer

• Members

GK14061MAIN.JPG

Ok, while the premise of this product seems good in theory, this item simply bombed for me! This little jelly like penis and ball prison is simply TOO SMALL for me. Now, I am an average guy - not super huge - but have never had complaints. This penile bondage aparatus was simply too tight to squeeze my penis into!

It is made of a clear, jelly like substance which I suppose is meant to stretch. It resembles a small pistol with the barrel for your penis and the handle for your balls. Unlike a cock ring, but I suppose with the same idea, the ball contraption is meant to contain your boys and the 3-inch penis wrap is meant to "sqeeze" your shaft. There is also a vibrating bullet that goes where the crux of the two meet.

I would think, if your penis is any larger than an Oscar Meyer Weiner, this would NOT work well for you. Also, as I looked at it, I wondered how that would feel to your partner. It seems as if the natural friction would cause this item to roll back upon the penis. I didn't get to test this theory however, because I could not get it on my penis!

In an effort to get this on my penis to try properly I almost injured myself - so in that case this is definitely an ejaculation delayer - in fact, it is an erection delayer! My personal thoughts are if you are adventurous and REALLY want your penis in tight restraints - give this a try. If you are like me and relish blood flow to your manlihood - leave this one to those bondage junkies!

Delay the Moment........

MM

OMG!! The visuals I got with this review have made me LOL sooooooooooooooo much!! Thanks for the humorous and honest review!!!

• Members

Great Review!! I am so glad someone reviewed this I almost bought it for my husband. I have to admit though that I had mental imagines and was laughing. I am soo glad I didn't buy it. Thank you !!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

GK14061MAIN.JPG

Ever been to the gates of hell? A road trip there with Michael Moore and Bill O'Reilly sounds more fun that attempting to use this painful, hellish, torture device again. Seriously, send this thing to Guantanimo for use in interogations.

I got this and I had already read MM's great review of this product and figured, hey, a second opinon never hurts. Man, was I wrong.

So I got this from the box and took out the bullet with the three included batteries and began to put it all together to give it shot. Well to make a long story short, the battereis didn't quite fit in like they were supposed to and the bullet ran continuously with no shut off. Not to mention the batteries were HOT HOT HOT to the touch when I unscrewed the cap to take them out. I must have gotten one with bad wiring, but that is not the real issue here.

I put the batteries back in and slipped the bullet into it's place on the sleeve. I added some lube and began to work my hard-on into the appropriate tube on the toy. I figured shaft first, balls second. Well, I never really got around to the second part, because I could not get the head past the entrance. I tried, used the best lube I have got and still no dice. The rubber is thicker around the area built for your shaft and so it does not stretch like normal. I worked at this for several minutes and got no success. I finally just tried to ram it in there only to get the sensation of someone snaping a clothes pin on the head of my dong. I lost my erection almost immediately and chalked this one up to a lost cause.

I would have to say this is not the toy for me. I am by no means hung like a horse or anything like that, just an average guy really( I think, I don't spend much time looking at other guys packages) but I had some real issues with this toys performance. It might work for guys who are under average and need a litttle extra to help them go the distance.

Can you be a marathon man?

OMG!! Another visual!! :P Sorry, I'm not really laughing at your pain.....well, maybe I am, but the wording was priceless! Clothespins!! :lol: Thanks guys, for the totally honest review!!