Official Community Forums Home

Too Sensitive?

jaimek

I gave my guy a blowjob and after he had an orgasm he was too sensitive for me to touch him anywhere. I tried to kiss his earlobes and rub his chest but he said he was too sensitive. Did I do something wrong? One friend said that it means the orgasm was just really good. Can that be true or was there something wrong? I have never had that happen. HELP!

mistressj

I too have occasionaly become sensitive after an orgasm :o , but it is limited to the head of my cock. I am not a doctor and have on good explanation for it but (in my case) it is not a panic atack. It is very real and makes it uncomfortable for my wife to touch or suck it during or emediently after my orgasam. It dosent last long and we can get back to business so I just ask her to be still during that time and within a minuite or so the sensitivity goes away. One thing is for sure however, You did not do anything wrong.

I'm not sure I would tell him its all in his head and just dismiss it. But you have nothing to blame yourself about eather.

Right or wrong, good or bad, thats my two cents worth.

Wayne

• Members

I would wager that most men have this dilemma after orgasm - my hubby is REALLY sensitive after he cums, and while I can continue to suck on him - he squirms and complains and tries to push me off. He needs a good 2 minutes to relax. I find this completely normal, all my past lovers had this too - it is NOTHING you have done wrong - just something you did right - gave him an orgasm!

I have had this happen to myself, as well as pretty much all of my lovers, including my husband. Sensitivity overload. Too much physical reactions all at once. It happens. I remember reading one time, that the nerves are so sensitized after an orgasm, that being touched can sometimes be too much for someone.

Personally, I don't believe that it's a mental thing, or a panic attack (I've HAD a panic attack, and it feels nothing like sensory overload!) just something that happens (kinda like ice-cream brain-freeze-just happens). It's nothing to worry about, really.