Official Community Forums Home

Is The Rocket Pocket Good?

smaz

Pocket Rocket page with review

Pocket Rocket Jr-no reivew

The Pocket Rocket is very similar to the Hustler Rock It. I've used the Hustler one, and I LOVE IT!!!! I haven't used the Jr model of this, but I would definitely recommend the Pocket Rocket or Hustler Rock It one. They're small, discreet, quiet, powerful, and they work!! Hope this helps.

Hustler Rock It page

Oh, and I wanted to add, that with the Pocket Rocket AND the Hustler Rock It, they each have 3 little nubbies for more intense pleasure. Where the Junior Pocket Rocket looks like it's just a rounded tip to it. And, if you get to reading the product reviews, you will find that most of us prefer nubbies!!

• Members

The pocket rocket junior is great, it’s small and powerful (strong enough for me, but I did wish that it had a little more umph.) The cap comes off and there are 3 nubbies on the top but you do have the option of both. I will say that the only down side is there is a "carrying string" that may be helpful for holding the device in the shower but it seemed to get in the way sometimes. I love the size though, it is small enough to conceal in the palm of your hand if you want to be sneaky and use it on someone unexpectedly. ;)

So I hope this helps!